If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....

I was being sarcastic. I think he just gave a "sounds good" answer
laugh.gif
my bad Silas

I.got a cousin who molested a little kid b4. Id have him offed for a couple thousand

Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.

So why add value?

how old are you? please think before you type.

If a person has kids they can't/don't take care, ruined cars and homes, people co-signed for them and now they owe money, etc....examples like that.

The money would take care of the kids, send them to college, pay off debt, etc.  Do you understand now?  Even the money would give them a great funeral that they would never get if not for the money......

:rofl: Do you just make up more scenarios as you type? You make ZEROOOOO sense. Stick to your topic and be consistent with it! :x

But I'm not making up scenarios....so what you talking about.

You wouldn't trade 4 million dollars for the life of a drug addict that has ruined the lives of 3 children and has no signs off caring/improving/changing and they over 40?

Like I said before if you family doesn't have any people you feel like are expendable then I can understand, but you are in no position to tell me who in my family is or isn't expendable.

So maybe you just want to argue against PB since thats the cool thing to do instead of sticking to the topic.

"You bring it upon yourself Rameses"

View media item 254812

I'd off myself and have the money split with 1 million each to my son and daughter. 1 mil to my girl and the remaining million split between my fam. Hopefully they make good use of it
Sounds good.......

Naw I can't see why a productive member of society that has alot to give especially with kids would commit and think $4 million would make up for it.  Losing a good father isn't worth that man.  Money can't replace a great person who provides unless its 400 million or something but even then I wouldn't do it.
I was just about to say the same thing. I was expecting that lame corny answer but him revealing more of his situation made it worse. What family would rather have money than their father/son/significant other.

Yes it's hypothetical but too many of yall fools quick to commit that thinking you doing a good deed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom