If you could have any super power what would it be?

I mean im sure we all have thought about it. I wanna get complex with this yall lol. Lets use a 1-5 scale of the powers. My level 5 power would be to control atoms. So I basically can create anything I can imagine. What powers would you guys want?

LETS TRY TO BE ORIGINAL I KNOW MINE ISNT DONT BE LIKE ME BE BETTER

Last edited:
be anywhere i want to be in a second.

LOL I never been a fan of watchmen was that his powers?
His powers include superhuman strength, telekinesis, teleportation, control over matter at a subatomic level, and near-total clairvoyance. He perceives the past, present and future as happening simultaneously, but states that he cannot act on that knowledge since his own actions and reactions to events (as is reality itself) are predetermined; even as a human, his major actions were always influenced by others, such as him training in quantum physics because his father insisted he search for a job that would be more relevant in the future than his own role as a watchmaker

His powers include superhuman strength, telekinesis, teleportation, control over matter at a subatomic level, and near-total clairvoyance. 
He perceives the past, present and future as happening simultaneously, but states that he cannot act on that knowledge since his own actions and reactions to events (as is reality itself) are predetermined; even as a human, his major actions were always influenced by others, such as him training in quantum physics because his father insisted he search for a job that would be more relevant in the future than his own role as a watchmaker
thats pretty dope I wanna read the comics now

Mind Control is the first choice, second choice is super speed, third choice is the green lantern ring without the responsibility of joining the Green Lantern corps :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom