If you could have one team/individual win a major championship who would it be?

THE DENVER BRONCOS.

win it for manning, welker, mcgahee, and champ.

please football gods.

g1333946573716294511.jpg

Frank Gore. The guy fought back from 2 different knee injuries just to make it to the NFL, got drafted by the WORST team possible with no O-Line, faced 8 in the box regularly because there were no other weapons on the 49ers yet still managed to become the all-time leading rusher in team history, he's not a primadonna and he's never once complained or demanded to be traded to a contender. Frank Gore is the epitome of what every athlete who gets paid to play should be.

my first choice would be another Niner Superbpwl....so we can reclaim our rightful place as the NFL's most elite franchise.

Hm..:nerd:

All I need is Miami University winning a National Championship in hockey. Then I've seen it all. 8). (50 seconds away :smh: )

Well no Pirates World Series but no big deal there

Last edited:
Team - Carolina Panthers

Individual - Allen Iverson/Steve Nash

Couldn't decide between those two so its a tie.

Other then being obvious and picking my own teams (Detroit Lions winning one would be incredible), I'd say the Toronto Maple Leafs. Those fans are loyal as hell with tickets that cost way too much and that team wasn't won **** in a long time.

Last edited:
any team in my sig and i would rejoice.

as for a player: Tracy Mcgrady. just not this year :lol:

Ken Griffey Jr.

Ive been in NY my whole life and Ive never rooted for another player from another team other than that man. His talent and abilities were just shocking and demanded your attention.

Steroid and drama free his whole career. Two things his former team mate shouldve followed (A-Rod)

Detroit Lions.

My Mavs got one so they are the only team I root for not to win a championship in my lifetime
This! Please let the lions win before I go. I hated the pistons so idk the feel of going to party n celebrate the hometown win

I wanna see Kershaw dominate in a World Series...... probably not this year

Got My wish last year with the Kings
pimp.gif

Steve Nash on The Lakers winning one would be sweet

USA world cup!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom