If you could make one MARVEL movie...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Civil War would be my pick... id make it a 3 movie triology like the Matrix, each movie around 2 1/2 hours... you could really get deep into it...

otherwise, i would like to do a Spiderman movie...
i think it would be the easiest to not mess up (oops.......)

I would do Spiderman 4, by starting with Dr Conners turning himself into the Lizard... terrorizing +@*#.... spiderman fights him, blah blah blah.... Kraven is brought from over seas to hunt him down and kill him... yada yada yada.... throw a ton of easter eggs ini there, like the fight between Kraven and Lizard goes into the street, Spiderman trying to figure a way to stop it... they knock over a bus of inmates..... one of them in a straight jacket named Cletus Cassidy.... who turns up missing of course. end the movie with Spiderman finding a way to transform lizard back, and calming Kraven down.... and thn setup a angle of Michael Morbis and Felicia Hardy.... setting thta up for Spiderman 5, and SM5 would have a cameo from Blade.... and introduce Black Cat...also refrence to Captain America and the super soldier serum... fight with Morbiuos vampire stuff yadda yadda yadda.... threw out the whole movie, misc things get blown up people get kiled.... they suspect its morbius, but once they defeat him they realize its not... and Intro Carnage.... misc fight scenes with Carnage which Spiderman clearly loses everytime... and the re introduce Venom, to save him... and they have to team up to beat Carnage... then they fight at the end when they beat carnage.... end movies 5....

Oh and BTW.... recast the whole damn crew..... only keep JJJ, cuz he kinda looks like him... evrybody else sucks as their roles in the Spiderman franchise

or id like to do the Avengers movie......
pimp.gif
You're a bit too much into this.
eyes.gif
If it wasn't foryour post on how to get a girl to squirt, your e-fame would be shot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

What would it be?

Spin off of the Wolverine movie....

I would have to say The Juggernaut would be a movie I'd like to see...only problem is, is that the person that plays professor X is getting old and i don't think they like to do him the same way they did in Wolverine (if you seen it you'd know what I mean)

or Deadpool (not gonna happen)

or Black Panther (not gonna happen racism would be an issue)

That is all
alien.gif
Actually They are talkin about Deadpool to have his own movie and Black Panther also.

laugh.gif
@ racism being a issue... have you seen some of the movies that have released over the last 5-10 years ?
grin.gif

MARVEL ZOMBIES FOR THE WIN..

marvel_zombies_2_1.jpg

AND I KNOW THERE ARE FAN-MADE VERSIONS, BUT I'M TALKING REAL BUDGET TYPE STUFF.

THE THINGS OF LEGENDS, FOLKS.

laugh.gif
CarminePOWER wrote:

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Civil War would be my pick... id make it a 3 movie triology like the Matrix, each movie around 2 1/2 hours... you could really get deep into it...

otherwise, i would like to do a Spiderman movie...
i think it would be the easiest to not mess up (oops.......)

I would do Spiderman 4, by starting with Dr Conners turning himself into the Lizard... terrorizing +@*#.... spiderman fights him, blah blah blah.... Kraven is brought from over seas to hunt him down and kill him... yada yada yada.... throw a ton of easter eggs ini there, like the fight between Kraven and Lizard goes into the street, Spiderman trying to figure a way to stop it... they knock over a bus of inmates..... one of them in a straight jacket named Cletus Cassidy.... who turns up missing of course. end the movie with Spiderman finding a way to transform lizard back, and calming Kraven down.... and thn setup a angle of Michael Morbis and Felicia Hardy.... setting thta up for Spiderman 5, and SM5 would have a cameo from Blade.... and introduce Black Cat...also refrence to Captain America and the super soldier serum... fight with Morbiuos vampire stuff yadda yadda yadda.... threw out the whole movie, misc things get blown up people get kiled.... they suspect its morbius, but once they defeat him they realize its not... and Intro Carnage.... misc fight scenes with Carnage which Spiderman clearly loses everytime... and the re introduce Venom, to save him... and they have to team up to beat Carnage... then they fight at the end when they beat carnage.... end movies 5....

Oh and BTW.... recast the whole damn crew..... only keep JJJ, cuz he kinda looks like him... evrybody else sucks as their roles in the Spiderman franchise

or id like to do the Avengers movie......
pimp.gif
You're a bit too much into this.
eyes.gif
If it wasn't for your post on how to get a girl to squirt, your e-fame would be shot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea i am... i always was a comic book fan growing up and i rantedforever about Marvel movies... i hate how they are done. plus im big on movies.... so i thought out plenty times how to salvage the Spiderman franchise....
it keeps me pre-occupied when im not causing some Squirts
laugh.gif

a Planet Hulk film would be cool, then followed up with World War Hulk.
all that kinda ties in with Civil War too.

also Runaways would be dope and pretty easy to do.
I've only read Vol. 1 but it was pretty cool
442px-runaways_main.jpg

I'll be waiting for that article that comes out saying how NT inspired the making of some Marvel movie
laugh.gif

But Civil War series would be dope along with the House of M. I wouldn't mind seeing DC vs. Marvel, even if it was animated.

Back
Top Bottom