If you could make one MARVEL movie...

What would it be?

Spin off of the Wolverine movie....

I would have to say The Juggernaut would be a movie I'd like to see...only problem is, is that the person that plays professor X is getting old and idon't think they like to do him the same way they did in Wolverine (if you seen it you'd know what I mean)

or Deadpool (not gonna happen)

or Black Panther (not gonna happen racism would be an issue)

That is all
alien.gif

A Spiderman or Wolverine movie where the arch nemesis, the over bearing, Muscle pertruding, Frighteningly massive sized (Pause) Arch nemesis is portrayed assuch.

%##$ you Marvel.
smh.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I'd think a Bishop movie would be kinda interesting. It would tie in with the whole X-Men origins theme, but taking place in the future I could see a Blade Runner/Judge Dredd/Terminator type feel to it.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Bishop_(Lucas_Bishop)
Dang. I was thinkin' the same thing.

I"ve even been writing/toying with the idea for 1 year and some change now.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I'd think a Bishop movie would be kinda interesting. It would tie in with the whole X-Men origins theme, but taking place in the future I could see a Blade Runner/Judge Dredd/Terminator type feel to it.

Julius F. Wrek

so was I, also

Cable_head.jpg

and
319928.jpg

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Julius F. Wrek
yeah, Bishop has always been one of my favorite characters back when i was into comics. his storyline always seem to interest me the most.

he's not necesssarily the greatest actor, but I could see Common playing the role

A Deadpool spin off is in the works, I guarantee that.
Black Panther was a movie where Wesley Snipes was suppose to play but he decided to stay away from comic book based movies after Blade 3.

To be honest, I would like to see a Villain movie.
Maybe Venom Origins, it would be awesome. He is considered as Carnage's parent so he could be the antagonist.
It could become a Venom vs. Carnage towards the end.
Carnage-Vs-Venom-villains-vs-villains-4814007-900-900.jpg

Just INTRO Mr SINISTER is all I really care about... MARVEL will make anything good.. sad thing isthat im a huge DC fan more
frown.gif

I'd do any Apocalypse movie justice, especially if it's the alternate time line where Prof. X died before founding the X-Men and some of the X-Men arehis 4 horsemen. I forget the name of that universe but yall should know, and there's the rebels and Cable shows up from the future again.

I'd put a spin on Kang The Conqueror as well. That'd be like a real multi sequel movie though

There's a lot of stories in Marvel that'd make great movies, not just for the action and super fictional/fantasy shhh. Just form a sci-fi/mysterystandpoint alone I'd go hard.

Even though they not doing it I'd do the Spider-Man clone saga how it should be done.

EDIT - They need to redo Spawn asap, this is the time comic book movies are making bank and they should try Savage Dragon if Hell Boy is doing pretty good.

civil_war_7_alt_cvr.jpg

Civil War
/thread
if they ever did that there's no way they could fit it all in one movie, it'll be numerous movies

Civil War would be surreal. I'd love to see that. The only movie to ever have a Billion dollar budget
laugh.gif

yeah i heard is the complete character list out yet?
I heard Iron Fist will be in this one

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah i heard is the complete character list out yet?
I heard Iron Fist will be in this one

No complete list yet but Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Man, F4, Hulk, Capt. America, Wolverine, Thor, Storm, Spidey, Multiple Man, Venom, Bishop, BlackWidow, Cable, Hercules, She-Hulk, War Machine, Nick Fury, Green Goblin and Songbird are confirmed.

dope as long as Iron Fist is in it along with most of the orginal it'd be dope. but Cable too is nice. that'd be another movie i'd wanna seeDeadpool & Cable.
if Iron Fist is in it they should add Shang-Chi too. oh and there's another movie.
Shang-Chi
440px-Shang_Chi.jpg

and
Silver Samurai
Silver_samurai.jpg

Back
Top Bottom