If you could wake up tomorrow...

and it was the morning of your freshman year of high school, would you go back?

I'm a senior now, and am damn happy with the way my HS career has came about, but this had me thinking..I think I would still go back and do it all overagain....Do different things, date different people, hang out with different people....

you?

Hell to the no. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast in JH and HS but I like what I got goin on right now.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Hell to the no. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast in JH and HS but I like what I got goin on right now.

aight I feel you bro I'm pretty happy with my life now, but think I could have done so much better if given a 2nd chance on HS

Yes I would go back and take basketball more serious, watching college, high school, professional basketball makes me wonder what could've been.

Nah, I sort of like where I'm at. I'm almost done with school. I'm in my last semester.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Nawth21

aight I feel you bro I'm pretty happy with my life now, but think I could have done so much better if given a 2nd chance on HS

laugh.gif
. Most of us could probably do better the 2nd time around. Its amazingI even graduated
eyes.gif
But I'm nearing 10 yrs since I've been in HSand the thought of being back is on the horrifying side
laugh.gif

Me n my boys were talking about this the other day, we're all senior in hs too.
I think I would. I'm pretty happy with how my life has been the past 4 years but I think I can improve on it if I did it over again with the same stuff Iknow now, like who's really true and fake, etc.

Im one year removed from high school and seeing how my life is now i would def go back n stop myself from being lazy, especially senior year.

not really, i just be working out, massively talking to girls, taking basketball more seriously and wait in line for J's again. I'm 22 btw.

I would go back and go as hard as I could in terms of football. Now I am older I look back and see how personally I used to take things that coaches said tome. I would go back and let that %%%% roll off my shoulders and go hard no matter what anybody said to me.

And I would not bother having a girlfriend and just bang as many girls as I could in a four year span. Now being in college you have to worry about STDs and%%#% but for the most part, chicks in high school were clean

I wouldn't go back, but it would be nice to change some things up. College > H.S. btw.

I'd keep everything the same, except pursue more girls. Girls telling you that they had a crush on you freshman and sophomore year ftl.

I would go back knowing that the teacher can't legally search me for drugs during class. I would slam the @@!%%'s head on the desk or something

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

not really, i just be working out, massively talking to girls, taking basketball more seriously and wait in line for J's again. I'm 22 btw.

did you play on a basketball team? what made you not take it serious?

my basketball situation was pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom