If you got any younger kids in your family; go take them to see Horton Hears a Who

Saw it today and I really liked it

It was as good maybe even better than Ice Age 2.

The voice actors were all on point

Steve Carrel

Jim Carey

Will Arnett

Jonah Hill

Seth Rogan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I took my younger sisters to my living room, to watch it on my laptop.
laugh.gif
movie was alright, best kids movie I've seen was alvin and the chipmunks

Not to be a killjoy, but did you know in Dr. Seuss' will, before he died, he wrote that he doesn't want any of his books to be made into a movie. Then,the a couple of selfish producers hired lawyers to break his will. May he turn over in his grave...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Saw it today and I really liked it

It was as good maybe even better than Ice Age 2.

The voice actors were all on point

Steve Carrel

Jim Carey

Will Arnett

Jonah Hill

Seth Rogan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man other than Jim and Steve I didn't recognize the voices of any of the other ones. my guess is Will was the vulture?

Yeah, Will Arnett was the vulture

Carol Burnett was the kangaroo

Seth was Morton the mouse

Jonah was one of the young animals that Horton was teaching

Amy Pohler was the Mayor's wife

sorry son. it scared the hell outta me the first time i saw it. it was in a "post funny avy's" thread. %$*+ AINT FUNNY!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not to be a killjoy, but did you know in Dr. Seuss' will, before he died, he wrote that he doesn't want any of his books to be made into a movie. Then, the a couple of selfish producers hired lawyers to break his will. May he turn over in his grave...
tired.gif

are you sure? source? there have been plenty movies that came out before his death.. I mean waaayy before his death. look at how the grinch stolechristmas.. (cartoon version). but if you're talking about the ones that totally adds twists to the stories then I guess soo
but horton hears a who ispretty awesome! I watched it 2 days ago unexpectedly with a friend.. and I was kinda interested and watched the whole thing. nice story, has some funny partstoo

Actually, my teacher told this, so I'm not sure whether it was true or not, but I trust him, so I guess so. I'm guessing the will meant he doesn'twant any movies made AFTER his death or something along those lines.

Here something even worse> it is said Dr. Seus didnt even right his own books, His wife did.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not to be a killjoy, but did you know in Dr. Seuss' will, before he died, he wrote that he doesn't want any of his books to be made into a movie. Then, the a couple of selfish producers hired lawyers to break his will. May he turn over in his grave...
tired.gif

Wow. Thats horrible if true.

Back
Top Bottom