If you had 5 days to visit a country in Europe where would you go? Vol. Solo

I'm goin to Manchester in late April for a month for grad school.  I'm takin an extra 15 days after I'm done to cruise around Europe solo. The first 5 days imma spend in Stockholm, the next 5 I'm goin to Amsterdam.  I dunno where to go for the last 5 days before I gotta get back to Manchester.  I already been to Rome, Paris, Nice, Barcelona, Madrid, Geneva, Athens, and the Greek Islands.  Where would yall chose to spend the last 5 days, what would you do, etc? Should I revisit one of the places I already been or should I just split all 15 days between Stockholm and Amsterdam?

Cliffnotes
-The title of this post

Thanks for the help
smokin.gif

I'd head to Barcelona.

Yay at you for going to Manchester, my hometown!

Just read the rest of your post... have you thought about going to Paris? Italy?

The pothead in me says split it between Stockholm and Amsterdam.

The non-pothead in me says 5 in Stockholm, 5 in Amsterdam, and since you've been to all those other cities, either Prague or Ibiza.

I did a week's worth of mushrooms in the 2days I was in Amsterdam so I couldnt imagine going there for 5 days.

I have always wanted to go to Prague, so that is my vote.

I would go to Tenerife, which is one of the canary islands of Spain

Aside from the reason being that its a beautiful little island,  I also would go to see this guy play live ^

question, americans get a lot of love over there? say im a dark lookin asian cat but lovin the women im seein...

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Amsterdam.

/thread.

i'd go there first..but i'd def travel..hit up spain, paris, england..etc etc

i wanna do a euro trip so bad...***! would be a amazing

Munich is ok, but from what I hears Prague is the truth. I would only spend a couple if days in Amsterdam. It's a small city and could be done in 3 nights. I say go to Paris, Hamburg or Berlin.

Back
Top Bottom