If you had a phone ugrade to use, what would you buy today?

I myself dont have an upgrade til Nov, but I have the chance to use someone elses right now.  ve been an iphone user since the 3gs, and have a 5 now.  Thinking of trying out the Android world with maybe the S5, HTC One M8 or the OnePlus.   Anything else to consider?   If I dont like it I can sell it and then use my upgrade for the iPhone6 in Nov lol. 

Grass is always greener I know, and I wanna try something new out.  Suggestions welcomed.

Gotta S5. And I love it. I has the HTC One before I got the S5 and it was a great phone but I was just too used to the Samsung OS since I've owned all the previous Galaxy phones. I do really miss the HTC's Beats front facing speakers, though things were magical.

Last edited:
Gotta S5. And I love it. I has the HTC One before I got the S5 and it was a great phone but I was just too used to the Samsung OS since I've owned all the previous Galaxy phones. I do really miss the HTC's Beats front facing speakers, though things were magical.
Yea the boom speakers are the biggest selling point of the HTC One.  The camera though got so so reviews.  Dunno about that ultra pixel stuff. 

How you like the UI on the S5?  Less bloat?   If I got that phone I'd probably put CynogenMod on it.

Don't expect to get the oneplus without an invite. Look into the LG g3 it should be out by the end of this month.

LG G3. Right now I have the G2 and I swear, I can go heavy use with syn and GPS on all day and I still have 10% left when I go to bed. The thing is a beast. The side to side display is one of beauty. I would get the G3 in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I have an iPhone 5s right now but upgrading from a 5 to a 5s isn't worth it IMO. But Touch ID does get the ladies wet :smokin

Get the s5. I think ive started to convert a few iphoners. The s5 is dope esp the camera and water resistant features

Waiting for the iPhone 6. I've had my upgrade ready for hella long.

.....and by hella long I mean that I still have an iPhone 4s :lol:

I myself dont have an upgrade til Nov, but I have the chance to use someone elses right now.  ve been an iphone user since the 3gs, and have a 5 now.  Thinking of trying out the Android world with maybe the S5, HTC One M8 or the OnePlus.   Anything else to consider?   If I dont like it I can sell it and then use my upgrade for the iPhone6 in Nov lol. 

Grass is always greener I know, and I wanna try something new out.  Suggestions welcomed.

Heard nothing but GREAT things about this phone.

I plan on trading my current HTC One and getting this one.

still using my htc one from release, camera great an this phone does everything i need

Yea the boom speakers are the biggest selling point of the HTC One.  The camera though got so so reviews.  Dunno about that ultra pixel stuff. 

How you like the UI on the S5?  Less bloat?   If I got that phone I'd probably put CynogenMod on it.

Yea the Ultrapixel thing is kind of suspect to me after using the phone. The pictures definitely were not all that. My S4 had much clearer and crisper pictures. So does my S5.

I like the stock OS. I don't do a lot of that extra stuff on my phones so I can't really speak on much else. Try HowardForums.

Plz try to understand things before commenting ppl or visit the giant android or iOS threads

The issue some are having isn't the ultra pixels it's that there are only four of them

LG G3. Right now I have the G2 and I swear, I can go heavy use with syn and GPS on all day and I still have 10% left when I go to bed. The thing is a beast. The side to side display is one of beauty. I would get the G3 in a heartbeat.

I just read a review on it and I'm sold. If nothing better comes out between now and Novemberish, this will be my next phone.

Damn bruh, all you guys hyping these Android phones but I don't think I can leave iMessage behind :frown:

I do have an upgrade right now though.

Damn bruh, all you guys hyping these Android phones but I don't think I can leave iMessage behind :frown:

I do have an upgrade right now though.

They all do the same thing literally just get the phone you like the physical form factor of best

Back
Top Bottom