If you had to drop one of the five senses, which would it be?

As I'm sitting here battling a cold, and having no smell or taste, I was just curious....If you had to get rid of one of the five senses (touch, taste,sound, smell, sight), what would it be?

taste.. then u could have a super healthy diet by just eating healthfoods without having to worry about taste.

Taste. Well I would be able to eat my vegetables without complaining.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

taste.. then u could have a super healthy diet by just eating healthfoods without having to worry about it tasting nasty

I was just thinking about this, but it was blind/deaf. Id rather lose my sight. I wouldnt be able to judge people by their appearance, and it forces you to bemuch more creative and imaginative. Out of all 5 though I'd probably pick taste.

TASTE!!!! One of the great pleasures of life comes from the taste of food. I would choose smell without a doubt.

you guys are underestimating how much you would miss taste... sight and sound are both pretty essential for normal functioning however... i think smell goespretty closely with taste, as you sort of smell when you taste... but i'd give up smell i think.

If you lose smell, I think your taste would go also....could be a double-whammy

kinda like if you are eating and pinch your nose, you won't taste the food.

Back
Top Bottom