If you had your girlfriend's phone for 3 days, would you browse through it?

I'm the jealous type, so whoever tryin to holla at her, is goin down
roll.gif

i look at my chicks phone a lot. there isnt anything ever in there that i wouldnt want to see. i just dont know if i trust her yet

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by blaxoid

The responses in this thread are surprising. The other day I was helping my gf hook up her SE phone to save the messages off it, and this program magically accessed all her deleted texts. It had some stuff in there like 3 weeks before we met that I didn't wanna see, and now that bugs me.
indifferent.gif

it could've been 3 weeks after you met. get over it.

that doesnt even make sense... why would it be better if there was some disturbing whorish mess in there after they met
he means it could have been worse if the texts were from after they met.

Damn Right im goin thru that %+!@... If thats my girl she should have nothing that I shouldnt want to see in her phone

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

Originally Posted by FlyNY

HELL YEAH ID BROWSE THAT %%*$ !!
Id text message every dude on the adress book and be like "hey" as an impersonator and id see how they respond
Id search old text messages
Id revive deleted text messages
Id do some super spy %%*$ and get to the bottom of you
Send a "The other night was fun
smile.gif
" group text and check who gets sprung.
laugh.gif

EXACTLY
laugh.gif

yea, he will go thru it and anyone saying that they wouldnt is lying. I left my Ipod touch at my bfs one day and he went thru my internet which had myspace upand went thru ALL my messages with me on the phone smh

no question i'd go through it... i'd go through it as soon as i noticed she left it... im talkin in the car drivin and lookin.. im nosy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by blaxoid

The responses in this thread are surprising. The other day I was helping my gf hook up her SE phone to save the messages off it, and this program magically accessed all her deleted texts. It had some stuff in there like 3 weeks before we met that I didn't wanna see, and now that bugs me.
indifferent.gif

it could've been 3 weeks after you met. get over it.

that doesnt even make sense... why would it be better if there was some disturbing whorish mess in there after they met
he means it could have been worse if the texts were from after they met.
yea i was pretty much ******ed last night when i read that. smh at myself.

Back
Top Bottom