If you like Audi's, check this out! A7 content.

This is amazing!!

Starting back on October 18th in Berlin, Audi helped promote their new car, the A7. A massive piece done entirely through the use of spray paint was created at a high-traffic area. The almost 11,000 square feet billboard took 14 days to complete. The campaign hinges on Audi’s desire to highlight the ability to create from a blank slate.

Audi
pimp.gif

This is amazing!!

Starting back on October 18th in Berlin, Audi helped promote their new car, the A7. A massive piece done entirely through the use of spray paint was created at a high-traffic area. The almost 11,000 square feet billboard took 14 days to complete. The campaign hinges on Audi’s desire to highlight the ability to create from a blank slate.

Audi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

is all that spray paint good for the environment?..
I doubt they will use that marketing in the U.S.

You act like mass producing internal combustion automobiles is any better
laugh.gif

There are more serious threats to the environment than the billboard which is pretty much a one-time environmental expense......now thousands of Audis on the road is a different story.

laugh.gif

There are more serious threats to the environment than the billboard which is pretty much a one-time environmental expense......now thousands of Audis on the road is a different story.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif

This spray paint doesn't have the same chemicals in it as Krylon & Rustoleum. This Paint is specifically made for aerosol art. 
http://www.molotow.com/

Back
Top Bottom