if you made 25k a month after taxes

Stunt for a lil
laugh.gif
. I would save alot of it tho

Id probably live the same way I live now, just a bit more comfortably.

I don't want to be rich, I want to be wealthy so I would invest 80% of that 25k and ball with the rest.

Originally Posted by Prodigy2029

2 Bentleys, a condo, a couple nice watches and nice jewelry, dine at fine restaurants.

25k a month is 300k a year... Unless you save all your money for nearly 2 years and THEN spend it on a 2 bentleys, you wouldn't have no money left for a condo, nice watches/jewelry and restaurants...

People don't realize that all that nonsense is going to run them broke. On 25k a month, I'd spend 5-10k max and save the rest. Nowadays, planning for retirement should include planning for serious inflation in the future. That dollar you save today, isn't going to have the same purchasing power in 20 years so you'll need more than you think.

I feel like I'm ballin on just $2k a month so add say a $1G to that I would b Great and savin the rest.

only difference would be the addition of a nice condo and an aston martin db9 and maserati GT-S.

there's nothing else i would really want. clothes don't mean much to me, as long as i'm warm and comfortable. most of the money will be spent on traveling and experiencing the world as much as i can.

I'd still be as low key as I am now.I'd definitely have a decent place to call home and put money into my hobby,but that's about it.

no. that life doesn't appeal to me. i'd continue to live the way i am currently, just in a nicer building.

I would invest in businesses and share my extras via donations and put up my own charity work..

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Invest, invest, invest.
You'd be surprised how much of the population isn't that financially savy i.e.

I will add this, a lot of you guys I feel aren't making that much money (I'm not trying to insult anybody), I was in that situation at one point.  Once you start making a lot more, you start to spend more, and even with your money planted aside for the future, you'll have so much more compared to your current lifestyle that you'll start to spend it on random things, I can attest to that.  A lot of you guys preach saving this saving that, I was in that mindset, too, but that will completely change once the checks come rolling in.  You can only save so much, you should live up life after a certain point.  My first bonus, I bought two custom Italian tailored suits, and took my GF to several of the top Michelin starred places in the city, lol.

I look at it like this.

Exhibit A. One of my close friends has signed over 50 million dollars in contracts, his house is around 3 million dollars and there really is nothing bourgeouis about it other than a couple paintings and some leather furniture. Doesn't own a car exceeding 50k and for the most part wears clothes giving to him from his sponsors (nike etc.). Limited Jewerly.

Exhibit B. Another one of my friends is a top dog at a car dealership. Probably makes about 250k yearly give or take. Drives a Porsche GT2, 5 Series, and a Cayenne S for his wife. Also lives in million dollar home. Leather everything, Granite Toilet, 10k watches, bougie picture frames, material stuff for his wife, and drops lots of money on his wardrobe. One of the funniest people I know, always on edge, and isn't the most relaxed person Ive ever met. Lots of Jewerly.

From this I believe that friend A is just way more comfortable with himself. Now Ive seen him drop big funds in places like Vegas, going on holiday, and homes for his family but he overall has a very modest lifestyle. The most calm person I know from his demeanor to the way he plays poker. He has nothing to prove and is completely comfortable with himself. Its almost as if people believe they have to meet a certain quota through homes, cars, clothes, and jewerly. The bottom line is money won't buy you happiness and if your life is destined to suck its just going to be emptying water out of a sinking ship.

Me personally? I'm pursuing a medical career so hopefully one day I might touch upon a decent salary. I plan to be somewhere in the middle of A and B but with knowledge that my spiritual life and personal beliefs are what I need to balance the quality of my life.

I wouldn't ball out of control i would just have nice things but live a normal life. I would maybe support local youth sports leagues

I would live comfortably; enjoying my earnings a bit, while saving as much as possible.

I'd have to hold off on the rape videos though.

kicksfiend wrote:

2 Bentleys, a condo, a couple nice watches and nice jewelry, dine at fine restaurants.

25k a month is 300k a year... Unless you save all your money for nearly 2 years and THEN spend it on a 2 bentleys, you wouldn't have no money left for a condo, nice watches/jewelry and restaurants...

People don't realize that all that nonsense is going to run them broke. On 25k a month, I'd spend 5-10k max and save the rest. Nowadays, planning for retirement should include planning for serious inflation in the future. That dollar you save today, isn't going to have the same purchasing power in 20 years so you'll need more than you think.

Theres no way I'd buy the Bentleys cash. Plus theres the lease option, and my condo would be a 1 or 2 bedroomand not some crazy joint so the mortgage would be really manageable.  alil bit of jewelry and watches, with designer clothes and eating wellwould definitely be do-able on that income

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Lease and loans. Educate yourself.

Back
Top Bottom