if you made 25k a month after taxes

keiththekid1

Banned
would you live the rap video lifestyle?

or save for the future.

you know what I mean. Bottles a few nights a week, taking out 12 of the homies to fancy restaurants. Louis bags for the girl..etc etc.

and no this is not 25k for sure every month for the rest of your life. You make this at a 5 day a week job. And yes you can lose this job just like you can lose an $8 dollar an hour job.

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

would you live the rape video lifestyle?

or save for the future.

you know what I mean. Bottles a few nights a week, taking out 12 of the homies to fancy restaurants. Louid bags for the girl..etc etc.
You mean the Japanese rape-video lifestyle ? My answer is "no."

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

would you live the rape video lifestyle?
roll.gif

I would live moldestly and throw my excess loot into another business. Once that took off, I would start shining a little bit.

Still wouldn't get my Ben Rothlisberger on though. 

If I was bringing in that much after taxes. I'm starting some businesses.

Vending machines scattered throughout the city.
Used car lot/s
Real Estate

I got some other stuff in mind but not fully planned yet.

Treat 12 homies to restaurant oh naw
laugh.gif

but i'd be good and i would def save....i would have prolly two whips one being a range

i wouldn't ball like that...buying expensive bottles, throwing money, etc.

but i'd buy nice clothes, eat at some nice restaurants, get a nice pad though.

probably save a lot and invest a lot. compound the interest and my family will be set.
I want to retire early and support the family

id buy a semester of school and take weekend classes just because i think learning is fun

I know a lot people that are in this circumstance. Bottle service at all clubs, wining and dining, renting houses out in the Hamptons during summer, etc. Its def something I could get use to and is a possibility in the future.

Back
Top Bottom