If You Need Ideas for Asking a Girl to Prom vol. It's Prom Season

It would suck if you went through all the work and she still said no.

just man up and ask her.

Spoiler [+]
SIMP

roll.gif

It is nerve-racking...

Just ask her at the very end of the skool day.. or somehow get the girl's nu,mber and call her, and ask her then.

keep things BASED....say "I GOT #*@%#+% CUH, but i would like to take you to prom.." #BASED

if the first response was anything other than simp i would have been disappointed

You gusy have to remember, its HIGH SCHOOL prom. not everyone's seen all the beautiful ladies down at the night club and everything. i did some corny stuff for my girl too. whatever works.

SMH at realizing that the Jordan Brand youngins are branching over into General....

ninjas talking about prom and %%$...

Damn hershey kisses tho?!

Na, man just keep it real..

Tell her wassup, any plans for prom?
Her: na don't have a date
You: damn that sucks.
Her: yeah I know..
You: well I'm available so wassup!
Her: =) yeah ill go with you.

Originally Posted by chozin87

You serious?

What happened to "Hey, let's go to prom together"
It's different at my school. Maybe since these far-fetched ideas are socially accepted at my school I thought some of you guys would relate to them. But I guess being creative and out-going with your proposals are viewed as "simpish" and lame by the NT community.

eh most of those ideas are nice n all just definitely not for me.

my homie asked his girl to prom by writing out "prom with me?" in lighter fluid on the ground and then having her light it. worked out well just messed up the street a little bit
laugh.gif

Yo OP, i know what you're talking about...

At my school, for whatever reason, it's not acceptable to just "ask" straight up.

Trust me, i've done the, "hey do you want to go to______dance with me" and the girl thought i was cheap cause i didn't do it in some creative way.

It just depends on where you live really and what kind of tradition your school has.

So i've had to come up with some "creative" ways myself, even though i feel like an idiot doing it. I don't know why it's not acceptable to

just ask but that's just the way it is where i live.

So one i did was i put a Lock and a paper with like 40 different combinations on the girls doorstep. Each combination matched up with a different guys name and so she'd have to go through everyone until she found the combo which opened the lock which matched with my name. And on the paper it said something dumb like
"try to unlock the door to my heart" or something idiotic like that... but that's just how it's done around my area so i gotta do it.

Back
Top Bottom