If You Need Ideas for Asking a Girl to Prom vol. It's Prom Season

Sup NT
Prom season has begun. This thread will only really apply to high school NTers in need of a way to sack up and ask a girl out. My last high school dance is coming up this May so I'm going to share some of the ideas I have heard of or done myself for those of you that need help coming up with creative ideas. I also work as a tuxedo sales representative so I have heard of some far-fetched ways of asking girls to prom. Girls like that cheesy, cutesy type $%^# when it comes to asking them out because all high school girls are for attention and nothing better than for them to brag about how a certain boy asked them out.

My first time ever asking a girl to a dance was spreading over 400 hersheys kisses in a line from the girls classroom to the top of a stairwell. When she left her classroom, she followed the trail of kisses to where I was standing and I said something cheesy like, "Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go to Winterball with me?"
n682905356_5576958_9010.jpg

n682905356_5576957_8778.jpg

n682905356_5576956_8546.jpg

The next idea I think I got from a fellow NT member. I remember there was a post about this awhile back. I put three pink balloons into a box. On each balloon I drew a pig's face (two eyes, ears, and a snout). The balloons were inflated with helium. I had some friends deliver the box to her classroom and she unwrapped the box and opened it. When it opened, three little piggies flew to the ceiling and at the bottom of the box was a note that said, "The day I ask you to prom is the day pigs could fly"
l_eea8c25eb1804ff4b2f9aaa27ef1380f.jpg

l_973fc97bf09542ea9924f2e5b09a1682.jpg

The way I asked my current girl to winterball this past January was by giving each of her teachers paper bunny cut-outs that I simply printed off the internet. On each cut-out it said something like "Nobody else can make me feel the way you do" and other corny lines. She had four classes that day so I gave her first three teachers the cut-outs. Then in her last class, I had a big stuffed animal bunny on her desk with a bouquet of flowers and a sign that said this
19856_236516346375_542131375_3387621_3143471_n.jpg

And now I am going to ask her to our upcoming prom.

More ideas that I've seen or heard of:
- My good friend once got about 15 guys to line up along the side of the road at 730am each of them holding different signs. His girlfriend took the same route to school every morning and as she drove past each person she was able to read each sign. Jen - Will - You - Go - To - WB - With - Me? And then he was standing at the end with flowers. She liked it.
- The typical, "Of all the fish in the sea, will you go to prom with me?" A friend of mine just did this
25328_1369988606404_1132395123_1117978_7087569_n.jpg

- One that I wanted to do but never did was: Put two rocks on her front lawn at her house. One being a huge, immovable rock and one being a nice little rock. On the big rock spray paint "NO" and on the small rock spray paint "YES" Then have a note saying, "Will you go to prom with me? Bring your answer to school tomorrow"
- If you're more straightforward and your girl has a sense of humor you could buy her a bouquet of roses and stickthree condoms in the middle of the bouquet. Look her straight in the eye andpromise her that prom night will be a night to remember.
- The typical treasure hunt is always a good idea.
- Get a plain white tee, write a bunch of guys names in washable marker all over the t-shirt. Then write your name in permanent marker somewhere in the mix of other names. On the t-shirt write "Will you go to prom with me? Wash Me" When she washes the t-shirt your name will be the only one left.

This thread is made just to help the younger NT fam out with asking girls to prom. At my school, it's traditional to go all out and do something creative. It might be different at other schools or other times but it's always fun to get creative. Good luck! And if you have any questions go ahead and ask them.

Why in the hell would another dude stand on the side of the road at 7:30 AM holding a sign for a girl he's not getting the p from?

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS DUDE SAID.

just ask her straight up. Save yourself the time, money, and potential embarrassment

I made a sign saying Jen, JSB? and i put it behind the chalk board at our school in my girlfriends teachers class. I had the teacher put on an act about being mad at her and she made her clean the chalkboard and put it up, and as soon as she lifted it she saw the sign and i walked in with flowers asking her will she go with me. Of course she said yea and i gotta good dosage of pda in the middle of the classroom with everyone watching.

That's cute ideas and all, but its just asking a girl to prom.
Don't really need to go all out.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

How about a simple, "Hey, ya' wanna go to prom with meh...?".
Right? I would have felt embarrassed and uncomfortable if someone asked me to prom this way.

Back
Top Bottom