"If you Want LA-CLE Finals, Go play NBA Live"

"If they want to see that matchup, they can go play (the video
game) NBA Live," Denver's Kenyon Martin barked after his Nuggets' 106-103 win Thursday night here, tying the Western Conference finals at 1-1. "Everybody has anointed Los Angeles as the Western champions and Cleveland as the Eastern champions. We're not going to lay down, by any means. If it's meant to be, then they're going to have to beat us. We're not going to give it away."

Nuggets
pimp.gif

Good job Kmart

I was wondering when someone was going to say something(player wise). I mean imagine if you're Orlando or Denver...u just finish beating LA/Cleveland, gohome/hotel and see commercial after commercial for these 2 players in an obvious marketing ploy. On the cover of Slam...hell they even have a TV special ontheir 2 respective seasons. That'd piss me off as well

....but i still say it'll end up happening

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Good job Kmart

I was wondering when someone was going to say something(player wise). I mean imagine if you're Orlando or Denver...u just finish beating LA/Cleveland, go home/hotel and see commercial after commercial for these 2 players in an obvious marketing ploy. On the cover of Slam...hell they even have a TV special on their 2 respective seasons. That'd piss me off as well
yeah, the nba/espn is in full slurpee mode on those two teams. good for K to say something. I figure the Nuggets just use that crap as cannonfodder to come out blastin' on these Lakers! I say we'll be back in LA with a 3-1 record on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

shots fired at stern, nike and vitamine water.

kmart will be found dead tomorrow.

roll.gif

i could see the refs dicking the nuggets because stern has his mind set on la/cle and this turning into the worst thing in sports ... i have a feeling they aregoing to have to make it OBVIOUS because the nuggets are simply better ... refs gonna call some phantom fouls next game watch ...

that's OK, we can still play and win even with poor officiating. scott foster and david stern can't hold us down! oh no, we got to keep on movin'!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

And with that, the referees have been ordered to crack down on Kenyon.
I was thinking the same thing. The powers that be will make sure the Lakers and Cavs are both in the finals.

Do you guys really think the nba is fixed???
The refs missed like 3 obvious calls on the nuggets in the last 2 minutes of the game

and 2k9 > live
smokin.gif

Kmart just upset cuz Kobe use to bang the chick he loves....tatt'd her lips on his neck
smh.gif

MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of some EXPLOSIVE NEWS!!! Apparently Trina may have been one of Kobe Bryant's jump offs. Where arewe getting this from … Well … it came from Trina's OWN MOUTH. In a 2008 song entitled Heated, Trina said the following:

This n thinkin' I'm sweatin' his Rolex watch
You need more than that, to get in my thighs
A car that's fly, maybe a house in the sky

I know you wanna beat it up right quick
And I was the first b*tc Kobe cheated on his wife with

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom