If you were a crack dealer, would you sell to an already addicted relative?

I would never sell anything to anybody that's family related. I dont' give a damn either. Then they get all comfy asking me to loan em a gram or some **** and I'll never get my **** back. eff that.

Yes Then when I get enough money I'll throw em into rehab. An if I ever lose it all...bring them back around.

Crack is such an extreme example, if you see it first hand then your answer would be different in my opinion. It's not like seeing your brother hit a blunt or something, the noise when someone blasts off is enough to make you not want to do it.

Nah man. If he/she wants 'it' then they better get it from someone else. No way no how do I want to be responsible and have it get back to me.

Nah man. If he/she wants 'it' then they better get it from someone else. No way no how do I want to be responsible and have it get back to me.
You would rather your mother suck a dude off some rock than you serve her yourself?

You would rather your mother suck a dude off some rock than you serve her yourself?

If she a crack head then she probably already sucked and got train wrecked by the whole neighborhood anyways. You serve her once, she'll be back and wanting more and more and more.

Without thinking into it deeply....

I would not sell to mother, father, and siblings. (or son/daughter)

Last edited:
If you give someone one shot of alcohol, its not going to turn them into an alcoholic, but if you give a person a hit of rock, they're now a crack head, ain't no way around it. You could let a person get totally **** faced, but if you tell them thats enough, unless they're total alcoholic, they'll more than likely listen. You can't tell a crack they've had enough.
thats not entirely true tons of ppl do cocaine/weed/pop pills etc and are not junkies... I think our society stigma makes alot of ppl in regards to doing drugs a little slight-sighted and make alot of assumtions and tend to go to th extreme in terms of drug usage and ppl addiction... I have had friends and have friends... that snort at times... smoke weed at times... a occasional molly etc... and they are not junkies...or crackheads as you say.

The same scenario example you stated for an alcoholic can be said for a person doing illegal drugs... Like i said drug use.. while im not addvocating the usage has a extremity social stigma that alcohol doesnt.. The picture for illegal drug use is you use=addict....Alcohol you drink=fun loving, life of the party etc...

And the scale/grade in which ppl label a person an alkie vs a drug addict is different. You see a person ishfaced drunk at a party society in most paints it as cool/ok. You see a person do one line and society paints them as a str8 up junkie, who robs/steals etc,,, will do any and everything for a hit.

One would argue and many times... unless a person hits "rock bottom" and reach a point in which their body is sufferring, and their life is in complete turmoil usually financially/family/friends relationships ppl tend to dont label them an addict regardless of how much they drink and how often they drink.

And as far as what someone else said you eluded that if you had a party and you had an alkie relative etc... or had a bar wouldnt serve them.. and i agree but if you didnt care and would, how would it be any different then selling illegal drugs to them.

For many reasons ppl said i agree it isnt a good idea... but for many reasons a person would serve sell alcohol to a alcoholic friend/relative, i just dont really see the difference between that and serving them illegal drugs.

Depends how close we are. Just cuz it's blood don't mean it's love.

They'll get a discount though.

Keep in mind this is a borderline loaded question and already assumes you're willing to sell crack to ppl in the first place.

I have a friend who sells. His mom is an addict and he sells to her all the time. She used to steal stuff from him to fund her habit. After he found out she was stealing from him, he stopped givin a f***. He looks at her as easy money now. A shame.. 
mean.gif

After reading some of the replys in this thread it seems that people still equate 'crack' dealer's as the worst or the worst with no standards,morals or character.I understand that some of you may have seen,been around or even know of some really shady characters but beleive me that not all of them will stoop to the lowest level for the all mighty dollar.

Would I sell to a family member if I sold 'crack'?in all honesty,it would depend on who and how that family member is.Because I probably wouldn't sell 'crack' to my mother but just the fact that knowing that if I didn't sell 'crack' to her,she would still be an addict and anything of value that was given to her would go to purchase 'crack' from someone else.That in itself is a battle that can play on one's emotions and mind,because at the end of the day you can't win for losing.

I've personally purchased items from family members knowning damn well the money that was exchanged for the item was going to end up in some drug dealer's pockets and it was a high probability that,that person was related to me also.Am I just as guilty?I can't say for sure but I know i'm not innocent,it's the trickle-down effect where one wrong feeds off of the other.

Back
Top Bottom