If you were Dwight Howard, what would you do?

:lol: @ so many fans making scenarios that benefit their own team... despite the fact that the collective majority make fun of him and act like he's a cancer

Go back to the Orlando Magic. Would be so Epic and fool would easily be troll of the decade. :smokin :lol:

The irony....d12s dream shake at the scorers table b4 tip off...I mean, is he paying homage or is he like...wishing he could do that?

If CP3 comes with him then Atlanta for sure. It would be the easiest division, even with the Heat in it. You get to feast on the rebuilding Wizards, Bobcats, and Magic 12 times a season.

Dwight definitely needs to work out with Hakeem again. His scoring average skyrocketed by almost 5 points per game from 18.3 to 22.9 the summer he worked out with Hakeem. Even if there were other factors in this increase, there is no doubt in my mind that the workout with Hakeem played a significant part in this. Apparently he needs to work out with him every summer.

Last edited:
Actually it's a week.

So you're saying Dwight should pay someone over half million dollars for training.

If Hakeem really charge that much for a week then Dwight need to spend at least 2 or 3 weeks with him and work out with him everyday.

150 grands is like 100, 200 dollars max for a guy like Dwight. He might as well learn how to become a better post player. Or if he doesn't want to pay, just work out some post moves with Kobe :smokin

No state income tax in Texas and its a hell of a lot cheaper to live luxuriously in Houston than in LA. Come on down, Dwight.

any chance that houston can trade asik + throb + fillers to atl for josh smith (sign and trade) and then sign howard after?

id make a decision that im either gonna win mvp and stay in LA or take talents somewhere else a be a co-pilot.

Houston, but I'm a Rockets fan. But honestly, he looked miserable this year with the Lakers. Money is money, but is it worth all that misery.

Money.

Hakeem charge 50 grand for a month session. I don't think he would turn down $150 grand.
Actually it's a week.

So you're saying Dwight should pay someone over half million dollars for training.

lol at training for 3 months

and while yes he should train with him, its not gonna do much. had he trained his first 2-3 seasons with hakeem dude would probably be beastly right now. but some how as he got older, he got dumber.

look at him now

Stay in LA...

it's the Lakers. All other franchises don't eem matter.

Go to cleveland with Lebron and Kobe after he gets the amnesty.

not srs

Back
Top Bottom