IF YOU WERE GOING BALD...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

so me and my boy was talking about what we would do if we went bald. how the conversation came up? i dont even remember. now.... he said he would just shave itall off while i said i think i would get a hair transplant
laugh.gif

i think its inevitable that most men are going to go bald one day. so since me and him had this discussion, and i know NT has a strange obsession withhairlines, i ask...what would you do NT if you went bald?
laugh.gif

I shave my head anyway so it doesnt really matter. Plus i always got a hat on

shave it all off...i dont get why older dudes keep the sides when they are going bald.

The only way to do it with dignity is to clip your hair really short - I don't think I would be using a bic on my head but it would be at least a no. 2 allover.

A guy who I go to meetings with has the most ridiculous combover - it wraps around the sides and everything and just looks ridiculous - and he's about 65.He just needs to let go and he would look a lot better.

its not a if its a when cuz its going to happen if the lord gives you the time

im losing my corners already and im 21 but im not to worried about it

i have a hell of alot of other @*$$ to worry about right about now then going bold(that may be the very reason that im going bold aint that about a +!%+% )

I would shave my head bald completely. I don't have all those dents or folds in my skull so I should be good.

my hairline has been receding since i was a young lad. i tried some different cuts to make it work, but in the end (at the age of 23) i decided to just buzz itand keep it buzzed... the feedback from doing that has actually been really good, i look a bit older but not necessarily in a bad way.

What else are you gonna do, ya know? Not like I had much say in the matter.

Originally Posted by beat street 718

i was just thinking i dont think i have ever seen a bald asian
laugh.gif

orly?
bald-asian-man_~IS572-010.jpg
im going bald ftl.. it runs rampet on both sidesof my family
tired.gif
. can black ppl. use rogaine? i never see them in tn thecommericals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by beat street 718

i was just thinking i dont think i have ever seen a bald asian
laugh.gif

orly?
bald-asian-man_%7EIS572-010.jpg
im going bald ftl.. it runs rampet on bothsides of my family
tired.gif
. can black ppl. use rogaine? i never see them in tnthe commericals
laugh.gif
yea blacks use it but the thing with rogaine is that you have to use it forever

and the moment you stop you lose the hair you grow back with rogaine plus wat rogaine helped you keep

if anything id go the hair transplant way atleast you know it will grow back

Back
Top Bottom