If you were to have everything you need or want, what would you do next?

Would you just sit around all day with the things that you had?

For me, I don't even think I would sit around at all. I'd be playing basketball or exercising most of my day, and the rest maybe working on projectsaround the house...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I would probably go do some philanthropic *$$*
I guess I should've stated also, everyone has access to everything they'd ever need. Would people just lay around?

Life would probably suck if we all had what we wanted. There would be no motivation/inspiration.

enjoy the rest of a the goodlife
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Life would probably suck if we all had what we wanted. There would be no motivation/inspiration.
But you could have plenty of time to do things you wanted. Just enjoying life with friends and family. Or you could travel or become an inventorand build things...

if i can have everything i want?

well first. ill make my own country, my house would be the size of the empire state building, & every NTer can live in one of the rooms in my house forfree.

ahh the imagination.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

make other people's lives better
pimp.gif

but that's all i really want to do.. so if i got that i don't know what i'd do next.. maybe work on myself?
grin.gif

Can yall read? He said if everyone was well off, that means there is no less fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom