If you were to wake up deaf....

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by scshift

Once the initial shock wears off, I'd probably start panicking, then a couple hours later I'd probably calm down and try and think things out.
this
Yea pretty much, my lil bro's deaf so it's not that bad to me

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by scshift

Once the initial shock wears off, I'd probably start panicking, then a couple hours later I'd probably calm down and try and think things out.
this
Yea pretty much, my lil bro's deaf so it's not that bad to me

I haz confuse.
Your LITTLE BROTHER is deaf,but it's not that bad to YOU?

I haz confuse.

I haz confuse.

I haz confuse.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

How do people cum up with these questions?
pause

seriously though, i'd go nuts.  i can't imagine how difficult it would be to be blind or deaf
pause again
but seriously though I don't know what I'll do

pause

seriously though, i'd go nuts.  i can't imagine how difficult it would be to be blind or deaf
pause again
but seriously though I don't know what I'll do

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pause

pause
laugh.gif
 damn beat meat to it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

It really ain't all THAT bad from what I remember, but I would be sad for a little while and eventually adjust.
Elaborate
Sigh. My stapes bone did not develop in my right ear and my left ear would fill up with fluid for months at a time throughout the years so sometimes I'd be completely deaf and others with 34% hearing. I got corrective surgery and haven't seen a hearing aid since 11 or 12 years old, one of them. With hearing problems and "other" things I relied on ASL from time to time just like a regular deaf child.
Since then I have forgotten most ASL except the alphabet and numbers. I gotta get back up on that.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

It really ain't all THAT bad from what I remember, but I would be sad for a little while and eventually adjust.
Elaborate
Sigh. My stapes bone did not develop in my right ear and my left ear would fill up with fluid for months at a time throughout the years so sometimes I'd be completely deaf and others with 34% hearing. I got corrective surgery and haven't seen a hearing aid since 11 or 12 years old, one of them. With hearing problems and "other" things I relied on ASL from time to time just like a regular deaf child.
Since then I have forgotten most ASL except the alphabet and numbers. I gotta get back up on that.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pause

pause
laugh.gif
 damn beat meat to it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I haz confuse.
No
tired.gif
.....I'm saying that I don't think I would freak out if I became deaf unknowingly, I don't see it as serious as suicide and everything else being posted b/c even though my little bro's deaf, he lives a normal life and still has fun

I see him being funny and playing jokes and stuff which makes my happy, even though I would be sad and it would take time to adjust, I would eventually have to accept it

If that answered your question?
ohwell.gif

But I do find that being blind would be crazy tough

I haz confuse.
No
tired.gif
.....I'm saying that I don't think I would freak out if I became deaf unknowingly, I don't see it as serious as suicide and everything else being posted b/c even though my little bro's deaf, he lives a normal life and still has fun

I see him being funny and playing jokes and stuff which makes my happy, even though I would be sad and it would take time to adjust, I would eventually have to accept it

If that answered your question?
ohwell.gif

But I do find that being blind would be crazy tough

I once went temporarily blind, it was the most terrifying experience of my life.  Me and my friend had 
pimp.gif
 and I got extremely paranoid while we were in this pizza shop.  I started to sweat like crazy, then I started seeing spots then suddenly everything went black and i jumped up from the table and ran outside and sat on the sidewalk freaking out.  10 minutes later my vision returned, still dont know what caused it, I guess it was a severe panic attack. 

I once went temporarily blind, it was the most terrifying experience of my life.  Me and my friend had 
pimp.gif
 and I got extremely paranoid while we were in this pizza shop.  I started to sweat like crazy, then I started seeing spots then suddenly everything went black and i jumped up from the table and ran outside and sat on the sidewalk freaking out.  10 minutes later my vision returned, still dont know what caused it, I guess it was a severe panic attack. 

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I haz confuse.
No
tired.gif
I don't know how dude didn't understand that
grin.gif
Either way big ups to your bro

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I haz confuse.
No
tired.gif
I don't know how dude didn't understand that
grin.gif
Either way big ups to your bro

Back
Top Bottom