If your fav. NCAA RB's name isnt D-Mac, Hart, or Rice ....

^

He's aight, but he's not real.

Well not real enough for you to say he may be the best RB in the nation. Let the man get a couple more starts under his belt. Moreno is nice, not top 5 nice.

I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

d022fd39-ce0c-4894-a9ee-0fab90cc0f43.jpg
Felix Jones
13 carries 165 yrds 12.7 ypc 3 TDs

a16dfde8-05e0-4f1a-b436-c1d1deffa3a0.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
D-Mac 34 carries 319 Yards :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
13 carries 165 yrds 12.7 ypc 3 TDs
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
D-Mac 34 carries 319 Yards
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

i actually had to to ESPN and check those stats because I seriously thought that you were just joking around about Run DMC's stats.

Unreal.
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

McFadden is the truth...my Raiders should tank the rest of the season and get him. but I like Ray Rice, dude is tough as hell.

Quote:
he may not be top 5 but he's on the cusp of it, and he's only a freshman. UGA has the 2nd best RB tandem in the country behind Arkansas IMO (although tonight may prove that it's a distant 2nd )
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Oregon
West Virginia
Clemson
USC
Oklahoma
Mich St.
Cal
your convo for RB tandems there before you even let a Georgia slide off your tongue

mcfadden and jones ran wild

damn

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Quote:
where did i say he WAS the best? i was bringing his name into the conversation and i said he might be. i did say he has more potential than anyone in the country and i stand by that. watch that man run and tell me his instincts and field vision aren't unreal.

he may not be top 5 but he's on the cusp of it, and he's only a freshman. UGA has the 2nd best RB tandem in the country behind Arkansas IMO (although tonight may prove that it's a distant 2nd )
ing a month ago, this post wasn't being made. I'm not gonna front like Moreno isn't nice, but he wasn't getting shine until the running back in front of him got hurt.

Plus Spiller and Davis in Clemson is way better than whatever 2 rbs you wanna use from UGA.

The fact that you said that he MIGHT be the best runningback was reason enough for me to say that you're buggin. How many games has he started? You can't even bring him into this discussion. He's started 3-4 games. Yes, he is the best freshman RB in the nation right now, but I'm not going to crown him right now. Moreno is not even a top 10 back yet.

Forget personal preference
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Quote:
UGA has the 2nd best RB tandem in the country behind Arkansas IMO (although tonight may prove that it's a distant 2nd )
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down
MIAMI HEAT
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

Jamaal Charles better stay for another year...Kid is finally learning how to run between the tackles and then bounce it outside for the homerun. Dude is the fastest player in the country. He's getting better every week and he's flat dominating 4th quarters the last two weeks...If Mack doesn't give the man 20+ carries every Saturday down the stretch and all next season, he needs to be fired.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Lil Trindon is the fastest dude in the nation....If, X carter would have stayed w/ football....TH would be #2...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Give me Stewart out of Oregon
the hype machine up on them already too?
Team Portland Trail Blazers
503​
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

Back
Top Bottom