If your girl had a bad day at work how you cheer them up? Vol.

Ur girl had a bad day at work

how do yall cheer them up?

for the NT’rs who r in relationship with men.
Ur man had a bad day at work how you cheer them up?

if you had a bad day at work how do you like to be cheered up

Let them vent about their day. That's really all you need to do if you have good communication within the relationship. Just listen to what they have to say without trying to give advice and the reassurance that you support them will be enough most times.

happened today actually. the solution differs depending on the situation. last time i bought her flowers so this time i bought her these s’mores things from a fancy chocolate store. when i got home, i just let her tell me what happened then gave her a hug.

I used to let her vent while giving her a foot rub on the couch. I got pretty good after a while too. Had this one move where I took two knuckles and worked them up the arch towards the toes. That one was basically light foreplay everytime.

Hit her with that toxic positivity

315tZnN3KUL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

When I was in couple I was just listening, nothing more simple, sometimes making a comment but tended to restrain my chatty side because in those cases people just need to get rid of it. Then, when it's done, you can talk about it.

I don’t like it when people try to cheer me up. It’s fake and annoying. Just give me space and let me calmly cool off. Hardest part about a relationship for me is having a long difficult day at work, and getting talked to as soon as I walk through the door.

lemme go eat some food. Lemme think about what went wrong that day, maybe sip a beer or something. I don’t need her to try to tickle me or crack jokes to get me to fake smile.

IDC. Work harder. I don’t coddle people
I'm with you on this one. A bad day a few times a year is OK. But when it's too many, I don't entertain it. My philosophy is don't complain about it, do something about it. Sometimes they complain so much, their minds become negative over time and affects the other person in the relationship, which is extremley selfish and damaging.

Back
Top Bottom