If your girl told you this, what would you do?

Originally Posted by ajrocka

238n5g.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

You wouldn't have made this post if if wasn't you
Stop lieing
You don't care that much
No I just wanted to know what would NT's response be and if didnt happen to me

yo check it, so my boy's boy is "getting to know" this girl but she gots a bf. She invites my boy's boy to her soccer game and he goes for a while then leaves. After the game, she finds her bf and ask him where did that boy's boy go? He responds mad that shes asking for another dude then she replies "well I invited him, but you just showed up."
If this helps any the bf and gf are in a long distance relationship and see each other like on breaks/weekends.
How would you respond to that?

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

yo check it, so my boy's boy is "getting to know" this girl but she gots a bf. She invites my boy's boy to her soccer game and he goes for a while then leaves. After the game, she finds her bf and ask him where did that boy's boy go? He responds mad that shes asking for another dude then she replies "well I invited him, but you just showed up."
If this helps any the bf and gf are in a long distance relationship and see each other like on breaks/weekends.
How would you respond to that?
*checks sig* So you would stay with her
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

My boy is "getting to know" this girl but she gots a bf. She invites my boy to her soccer game and he goes for a while then leaves. After the game, she finds her bf and ask him where did that boy go? He responds mad that shes asking for another dude then she replies "well I invited him, but you just showed up." 
How would you respond to that?

Drop the CSB and this isn't advice so no pics

If thats the first thing she says, then thats disrespectful IMO. At that point I would just leave cause she isnt appreciative of the bf even coming. F that, peace out.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

it seems to be a trend around here now to throw in the ''its my boy'' just so you wont have to post pics
yep or make it hypothetical situation dudes know the rules stop trying to dodge em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

My boy is "getting to know" this girl but she gots a bf. She invites my boy to her soccer game and he goes for a while then leaves. After the game, she finds her bf and ask him where did that boy go? He responds mad that shes asking for another dude then she replies "well I invited him, but you just showed up." 
How would you respond to that?

Drop the CSB and this isn't advice so no pics

If thats the first thing she says, then thats disrespectful IMO. At that point I would just leave cause she isnt appreciative of the bf even coming. F that, peace out.
That what I'm saying and just cut contact and to 23mcpizzle23 I tried to make it hypothetical but guess it didn't work
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom