If your girl told you this, what would you do?

My boy is "getting to know" this girl but she gots a bf. She invites my boy to her soccer game and he goes for a while then leaves. After the game, she finds her bf and ask him where did that boy go? He responds mad that shes asking for another dude then she replies "well I invited him, but you just showed up." 
If this helps any the bf and gf are in a long distance relationship and see each other like on breaks/weekends.
How would you respond to that?

Drop the CSB and this isn't advice so no pics

none of that makes any sense. stop pretending that you're not 'your boy' and post some pics.

indifferent.gif

Have sex with if horny..... punch her during sex (perfect excuse to get some hits in)

break up after the nut..... bounce

i honestly would just leave her *++ right there on the spot and tell her to go with him

How do you or "your boy" know what the girlfriend said to her boyfriend if "your boy" left the game before this conversation even happened?
Something doesn't make sense...

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

How do you or "your boy" know what the girlfriend said to her boyfriend if "your boy" left the game before this conversation even happened?
Something doesn't make sense...
Im not that boy so I'm not trying to fool anybody and I guess that would've made the story better if I included that she called my boy and told him what she told her bf (then my boy told me) 

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

He has the right to be mad. How come the bf wasn't invited?

idk but when i heard what she told him my reaction was
eek.gif
 and
laugh.gif
 @ 11wordisbond response and his avy 

it seems to be a trend around here now to throw in the ''its my boy'' just so you wont have to post pics

Originally Posted by FedExciter

it seems to be a trend around here now to throw in the ''its my boy'' just so you wont have to post pics

I'm not trying to avoid pics, IF it happened to me I would deliver

Dudes be posting some of the wierdest pictures on this site...like where the / what the hell do you type to get that picture?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom