If your momma was a zombie, would you have the balls to take her out? Trick question.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I already told my fam I'm shooting them at the slightest sign of them turning. So full in zombie? Yup. And I expect them to do the same.

What's the trick question?
I'm trying to find out who's about that zombie life.  Just in case there is an apocalypse.  The dudes that hesitate to buss caps need to be in front, not behind, me. 

I think I'd eventually kill my squad for the smallest things. Taking no chances. Rather alone than with bad company.
This guy knows. Alone and lonely are two different things, I'd be super straight by myself during a zombie apocalypse.

This dude CelticPride is goin hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

what do you mean by zombie? Is she trying to kill me? I would take her out
what do you mean what do i mean by zombie? and whether she's trying to kill you or not is irrelevant. i don't care whether she can distinguish the brains of kin or not.  if the answer to the question, "is she a zombie?" is yes, that brawd gotta go. 
This man speaks the truth

i couldn't do it

if she a full zombie, i'll just let someone else do it while looking away and shed a tear

Nah the bigger the group the better more fools to trip when we start to run from them

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I already told my fam I'm shooting them at the slightest sign of them turning. So full in zombie? Yup. And I expect them to do the same.

What's the trick question?
I'm trying to find out who's about that zombie life.  Just in case there is an apocalypse.  The dudes that hesitate to buss caps need to be in front, not behind, me. 

I think I'd eventually kill my squad for the smallest things. Taking no chances. Rather alone than with bad company.
This guy knows. Alone and lonely are two different things, I'd be super straight by myself during a zombie apocalypse.

This dude CelticPride is goin hard
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
glad somebody agrees. maybe we can meet up somewhere and try not to eventually kill each other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i couldn't do it

if she a full zombie, i'll just let someone else do it while looking away and shed a tear
And if you're alone, you'll just run away?
30t6p3b.gif
It's people like you that risk the rest of our lives by not cleaning after themselves.
That's your responsibility, kill the broad.

i couldn't do it

full, half, 1/3 still equals zombie. she die. she die now. 

these dudes would not make the cut...we need to weed out the weak now, rather than later.  i don't want no *&^%* zombie taking a bite out of my head, and i don't care if it's my momma or yours, she gotta go.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

No i honestly couldnt, i dont care if she is already dead i cant willingly look my mom in her face and do something like that.
Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

idk if I could....after watching shaun of the dead that scene was really depressing :/
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I don't know man... I think I'd have to put her on a leash like some Shaun of the Dead type .....

How do you multiquote?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

i couldn't do it

And if you're alone, you'll just run away?
30t6p3b.gif
It's people like you that risk the rest of our lives by not cleaning after themselves.
That's your responsibility, kill the broad.

Selfish dudes
30t6p3b.gif
. Watch his zombie mom is the reason nobody survives.

I love moms but she would be ended same goes with sisters brothers cousins aunts uncles grandparents nephews nieces pregnant women dogs cats parrots pops homies neighbors ants and whoever is traveling with me if they go insane make too much noise complain or are nonproductive hell even myself if I get bitten

If shes a zombie then shes no longer my mother so yes she would be murked. I'll let the tears flow after the damage is done and it all sinks in. I'd rather cry because I had to kill her then cry because shes chewin through my dome 
ohwell.gif

Unless you're gonna flip the script with a cure I'm not letting my zombified moms go around eating ppl's brains. She's dead.

Lets make it more interesting... Dudes are thinking hell ya ill put a bullet real quick in moms dome and bounce. But lets say all you had on you was a rock or brick. Would you go smash in momma dukes head???

there are a couple softies in this thread.

^^but if i had to use weapons like that, it'd probably be safer to dip, unless it's a life or death situation. If it is, then yea, my mom got bad ankles so i'd sweep kick and hit her while she down.

RIP.

"I am sorry, Mama.." *Kanye West's voice*

I would take her out, cold blank range.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Lets make it more interesting... Dudes are thinking hell ya ill put a bullet real quick in moms dome and bounce. But lets say all you had on you was a rock or brick. Would you go smash in momma dukes head???
You novice, do you have any idea how much blood splatter is produced from a blunt object from close range.
You'll get infected from the spray. If anything, I'm using a shovel or fire.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

You novice, do you have any idea how much blood splatter is produced from a blunt object from close range.
You'll get infected from the spray. If anything, I'm using a shovel or fire.

if you gotta destroy the brain fires going too take too long, you'll just have a flaming zombie mom coming at you.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Looks like someone just saw Shawn of the Dead
uhh no.  i saw that brad pitt is filming a new zombie movie called world war z.  even if you're not a zombie, you're on the list to be taken out due to your low post count and poor attempt at sarcasm. 

j/k

or am i

already been talked about wit my bro. if i turn i burn and vice versa. that goes for ANY AND EVERYBODY.

we actually have been planning for a zombie apocalypse ever since walking dead came out.

cant have no suckas in yo crew. everybody gotta been down for the get down on any thing that aint human.

Back
Top Bottom