If your professor told you that if you get a 100% on your final, then you would..

The possibility of you getting a 100% is very low. Just skip it and retake it.

I have a similar situation, I was just accepted to Brooklyn College (Cuny) but Im about to get an F in Biology. is it possible for me to be dropped fromBrooklyn college even after they have accepted me? I did some calculations and my GPA will drop to an 2.5 with the F and the schools GPA to get in is 2.7. Iwas just thinking about skipping the final. I already failed 2 out of the three tests we've had. I prob just gonna show up and take the final and see whati get.

Don't mean to thread jack, just wondering if I can get rejected from the school even after I have been accepted.

In my freshman year, the year that I spent drunk and high every other night, there were multiple classes where I would've ended up with a D at the pace Iwas going. The way my school (Rutgers ) works though, if you get a D, the best you can do is average it if you take the class again. So I just purposely failedthose classes, cleaned up my act, and got A's and B+'s on them the next time around. This worked except for one Poli Sci class where a hardcore,armpit-hair having FEMINIST WENCH gave me a D even though I skipped the final paper and final exam. But I'm chilling now.

Take the test, do your best...keep all grades.

have a talk with him, see where his head is at...explain to him why your missing class soo much, (financial, family, crisis)

add up your points, see what grade you should actually deserve.

if he doesn't budge, you could always bring it up with the school, don't let this dude punk you. Get yours, you paid for it, you studied, you got thegrades, get your GRADE

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]+ gets you creds at my school[/color]
nerd.gif

how you gonna pay to fail a class... let the professor have exsay with your mom, then maybe you will pass

Originally Posted by seniosoul

how you gonna pay to fail a class... let the professor have exsay with your mom, then maybe you will pass

You butchered the key verb, but context clues lead to
eek.gif
laugh.gif

if you got As on all other exams then you should do fine on the final.

take it, maybe he'll pass you.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

lose-lose situation to be honest.

what sucks even more is that it'll show on your record.

why didn't you drop the class?

Because I had passed all my exams with flying colors. I don't see why it matters if I don't show up to class if I'm learning just as much if not MORE than everybody else on my own time.
indifferent.gif

Ol "Attendance is 75% of your grade" .....kiss my *** I'm paying to be here not the other way around.

Eh w/e. My GPA was a 3.75 before this semester...

I feel you, truthfully if I'm smart and can figure out the work on my own then whats the point of me going to every class I'm paying for if onsome days I have more important stuff to do. I hate when professors try to pull that crap or nag and take points off because you decided not to waste $140 ona book your never going to use, and the few times you are going to use it you can just get it from the library.

Some people aren't as smart as others and have trouble learning stuff. Most of my classes I understand and comprehend rather easily so I tend to miss alotof class in those if other stuff comes up. The classes I have trouble in, I make it a priorty to attend as many as possible so I can be on top of them as bestas I can.

or you could take the final, do well on it, then argue to one of the deans and get the grade changed or at least bumped to a C with an asterisk.

JUST KICKED THAT FINALS +@! with a little bit of ball sack too
pimp.gif
I don't think I missed one

Come to find out the reason my grade was so low is because I was missing a take home quiz...and he's going to let me make that up tomorrow
eek.gif

AHHHAHAHAH

+%$% College. Makes me want to take his next class EET 3 even as much as I hate these classes and hate college.
pimp.gif

Glad to hear it. I want all my ninjas to succeed.

I'd hate to hear you weren't around to heckle come Chargers season time because you flunked outta school and were out on the block with no computer
frown.gif

LOL!

Aint nothin like celebrating a D++++ though!
roll.gif

good god I'm drunk
laugh.gif

D++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ = success!

Chargers are out for somethin to prove this season! word to finals that = D+++++++++++'s

TEAM D PLUS!

You really made a "Team D Plus" sig, though.
laugh.gif

Here's a question:

My GPA (and therefore, scholarship) depends on 1 of my 5 classes.

Is there any way I can ask my Business Writing teacher to give me an A+, with a good possibility of it happening?

Also, has anyone successfully appealed a scholarship? What if you miss the GPA requirements by less than a point?

Back
Top Bottom