if you're behind a cop...

I would  light honk just to get them to look up and go.

But on the topic of actually using your horn. I am an %$$!*$$ on purpose just because I find it funny the looks people give you when you honk at them. Like if someone is veering over or just on the phone or something I will lay on the horn till they look at me, then when they look I continue to lay on the horn while giving the the illest stoneface. But then I end up laughing and just speeding off because they always start buggin out cuz they dont know why im layin on the horn so long.

Some of yall know yall liein
laugh.gif
. I've seen it happen and no one ever honks. I swear the cops be testin people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bird is the Word

You're behind a cop at a red light. The cop is the first person at the light. The light turns green. The cop doesn't move. You wait... Cop still isn't budging.

Do you honk?
laugh.gif
it reminds me...

There were TWO cops on each lane going to take a left, and when the light turned green, they both didn't move and NO ONE honked, i was like 5 cars behind them..then they took off as soon as it hit yellow...i just find it funny that no one wanted to honk at them, including myself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- What is there to be afraid of?  The cop pulling you over for honking at them when the traffic signal was steady green and they were steady not paying attention?

- Wrong is wrong.  No one chops my balls off (nh).  No one.

I almost got reversed Rodney King'd a few weeks ago by this cop. He was going 25 in a 40 and I got on his tail . He pulled in the turn lane then let me go by then pulled me over, had me get out of the car, tried to convince me I was drinking when i clearly wasnt. He kept saying "you look buzzed Ill put you in a cell right now" 

honk and pass.
I hate driving behind cops.
They always manage to find that speed that's too fast to pass, and to slow to stay behind.

I seriously love honking. Like there are times where I really want someone to do something stupid so i can honk at them.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Blow it up. Then, R2, R2, L1, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN.

roll.gif

then find a prossy, rob her and run her over with an ambulance or fire truck

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Ram into the back of him. That'll get him to pay attention next time.
That will get you a star for sure.

laugh.gif

but on the real...ive done it before...its not like youre commiting a crime by honking at him

f the po btw

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by RenaRene

They always manage to find that speed that's too fast to pass, and to slow to stay behind.
yea its called the speed limit....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I guess when you put it that way. Cops do that @#%^ on purpose to taunt you.
Any ol person going the speed limit gets dusted in 5 seconds

honk and pass.
I hate driving behind cops.
so true.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

yea its called the speed limit....
roll.gif
Sometimes they go slower than the speed limit and everyone driving behind them is afraid to pass 'em.... not me, I pass 'em up everytime.

When I'm drivin wit around wit my cousin in his car and im in mine we always honk at eachother and give eachother the finger out the window, just so other people can be like *%@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom