if you're behind a cop...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yep, I don't care if it's the Pope ahead of me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn right.

did this once on a narrow road he was stopped in the middle just chillen and i had to get by so i honked. He put his lights, on got out the car, came over to my car called me "an idiot" got back in his car and dipped.

Money87 wrote:
did this once on a narrow road he was stopped in the middle just chillen and i had to get by so i honked. He put his lights, on got out the car, came over to my car called me "an idiot" got back in his car and dipped.

laugh.gif
what were you thinking when you see him get out of the car?

I'll hit em with two honk just for getting attention... you know the one you give when you're pulling off from your friends or family.

I'd turn on my sirens tell him to pull over and give him a $400 ticket for holding up traffic.

Most Filipino drivers in the motherland honk everyday like crazy. You'd think some of them are producing a mix tape or something.

I dont honk at cops......I would patiently wait......but I honk all the time, knowing what certain honks mean is part of driving....

the heads up honk, the dont do it honk, the holy SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH honk, the what in the hell are you doing honk......

and if someone gets up in arms, let them say something, if they want to take it to the next level, I am a registered CCW permit holder.....

No.

I yell something obscene out of my vehicle. The officer(s) will become so startled and put off by my pompous attitude they'd drive away in fear.

Back
Top Bottom