If you're going to attempt insurance fraud, don't post it on YouTube Vol. GT-R vs. Evo IX MR

What I don't understand is, why would he get into an accident, claim the accident, cancel it, then claim it again later?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

$76,000 though?
sick.gif

word, almost the whole car right there
this car is ridiculous to fix/insure. that's why i'm looking at a cts-v...save my self cash and the insure is cheaper. plus i can hit and run baby! j/k. seriously though. 20k for that pedestrian safety system...smh. They did the same thing with the 300zx.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

What I don't understand is, why would he get into an accident, claim the accident, cancel it, then claim it again later?

dont know exactly but having read some other report, the first claim didnt match up with where the accident took place, most likely where the car was towed from, they claimed it was his sister driving and that it happened on the 10 freeway instead of on glendora mountain road

maybe its possible that the insurance company could have put 2 and 2 together with where they "say" the accident took place and where it actually happened which is why they canceled the first claim

either way the kid is stupid, could have just told the story straight up (minus the racing) and could have gotten it fixed by the insurance company

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

$76,000 though?
sick.gif

word, almost the whole car right there
this car is ridiculous to fix/insure. that's why i'm looking at a cts-v...save my self cash and the insure is cheaper. plus i can hit and run baby! j/k. seriously though. 20k for that pedestrian safety system...smh. They did the same thing with the 300zx.
I would HIGHLY recommend getting a gtr if you can legitimately afford it
the pedestrian system is not on US models
insurance is actually not too bad, only 100 dollars more per 6 months than my 350z was.
fixing the car would be outrageous, so don't crash it.

His story and his sister's story didn't match up so he canceled the claim. Couple months later, he claimed another accident hoping to fix his previous damages.

Back
Top Bottom