If You're Poor Don't Plan on Living in California

eek.gif

living ANYWHERE in CANADA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> living in the US

Most people abuse the system. I have seen people sell their Link cards $100 for $70. They shouldnt cut it off completely just make it hard to qualify.

cali really sucks right now. i work in the mortgage industry and had a guy call in today wanting to refinance, dude put 200,000 down on a 700,000 home stuck ina arm that just adjusted from 6.8 to like 10%
so im like iight lets take a deeper look at what his home is worth today so i zillow it and i see the home is worth 250,000
sick.gif
dude lost his 200,000 and is now upside down on the home making a refinance outof the question.sucks man felt really bad for the dude
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Most people abuse the system. I have seen people sell their Link cards $100 for $70. They shouldnt cut it off completely just make it hard to qualify.

Preach Brother

preach.jpg

My neighbor got fired from his last job for stealing and then telling his boss to "#@#+ off". Since he heard that there's so many unemploymentclaims that they're not checking up on the validity of all the claims, he filed. Now he's sitting at home playing World of Warcraft collecting over$1100 a month. Dude throws it in my face every morning when he sees me head to work. I throw back that I make way more than his lazy #%% and get benefits
glasses.gif

This +#!# needs to be reformed and no I do not have the answers...

we should be our own country already, we'd rank anywhere from 7-10 on the scale of GDP in comparison with other nations worldwide!

Back
Top Bottom