IHOP Free Pancake Day Vol: Today!

http://www.ibtimes.com/ihop-free-pa...free-short-stack-national-pancake-day-1061828

The International House of Pancakes is giving away free pancakes this Tuesday in honor of National Pancake Day.

IHOP is giving away free pancakes in honor of National Pancake Day.

IHOP locations around the country will hand out a short stack of Buttermilk pancakes in honor of the annual tradition. All you have to do is show up on Feb. 5 during IHOP business hours, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. in most restaurants, to receive a free stack of pancakes.

Along with the celebration of National Pancake Day, the dine-in only freebie at IHOP is also intended to raise awareness for charity. The restaurant chain will encourage customers who join in the celebration of pancakes to donate to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other select charities.

The restaurant chain has been celebrating National Pancake Day since 2006 and is slated to give away thousands of pancakes. For 2012, IHOP hopes to raise $3 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. According to the company, it has raised more than $10 million for charities and given away 14 million buttermilk pancakes since it began the tradition.

There is some dispute, however, as to exactly when National Pancake Day is, but IHOP will be celebrating it on Tuesday.

Below are all the details you need to know to get your hands on some delicious free pancakes and contribute to a good cause.

WHEN

Customers can get their free flapjacks for 15 hours, between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013.

WHERE

At IHOPs nationwide. There are more than 1,000 IHOPs in the U.S., so you can find the one closest to you at IHOP's restaurant locator online: http://ihoplocator.com/

WHY

Free Pancake Day is a day of celebration at IHOP chains to give back to customers as well as raise awareness for the Children's Miracle Network Hospital charity.

If already posted, delete.

Enjoy.

:lol: That sucks man.. I'm gonna try to go later, hopefully it calms itself a bit.. but free food is always good!

me and the family (5 of us) went this morning. right at 7 before we dropped off the kids at school :pimp:

As a pancake enthusiast/snob, IHOP is really bad :lol: Just a notch above Denny's.

Here are my top 2 seeds:

Miss Shirley's
Cracker Barrel

I cant stand when people say flapjacks, theyre PANCAKES!!! You're not cool for using that term.Wait I have to dine in? For 3 pancakes? With all those lines? Aint nobody got time fo dat

Last edited:
Got my free pancakes :pimp:

One had a smiley face in it somehow, felt like I was seeing a Joe Montana stain in my food. :lol:

every year i always end up spending money, gonna pass this year and just make some pancakes with my girl

Back
Top Bottom