I'll Be In NYC Saturday

The wife and I are gonna be in NYC on Saturday. Can someone give me some must hit sneaker spots that I must hit. I already have an appointment at Nike Townto make some ID's. I know about Supreme, FCNY, and Premium Goods, but I'm drawing a blank on everything else. Can yall help out?

I plan on being in Manhattan and maybe Brooklyn. How far apart are the different buroughs?

plus it depends on the type of kicks you want. But primarily your gonna wanna stay in the soho area. Alife, Reed Space, Dave's quality meats, Michealk's, and nike sportswear you should check out too.

ya know what shocks me or maybe I did not read a post on this since I am on here a lot less

but you guys know a few stores went under in the past few months

stussy
nort
clientele (damn shame good people there)

and its not looking good for a few other stores that will remain name less

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

ya know what shocks me or maybe I did not read a post on this since I am on here a lot less

stussy
nort

man i regret not copping an unkle shirt i saw in nort a summer or two ago

stussy
nort

eek.gif

stussy didn't go down under. They're relocating right next to supreme. But Nort closing down, wow. That's craze.

Originally Posted by BTK

stussy
nort

eek.gif

stussy didn't go down under. They're relocating right next to supreme. But Nort closing down, wow. That's craze.

Back
Top Bottom