Ill give some avy's for some kudos..UPDATE no more requests..

got it

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speed 1[/color]

59535530e95987e37e8f58c99567428a6296fb3.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speed 2
83d159e88a7d5f9dc4ad0c1e8a1b227eb258a35.gif

[/color]

^^ even though its just and avy yall suckas need to realize this is like a paypal transaction, stop bein greedy with the Kudos..you have to make a payment torecieve

haha but yo

anybody wana explain to me what the hell the kudos are? I remember there was a granola bar called Kudos back in the day but other than that never heard of theword.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

^^ even though its just and avy yall suckas need to realize this is like a paypal transaction, stop bein greedy with the Kudos..you have to make a payment to recieve

haha but yo

anybody wana explain to me what the hell the kudos are? I remember there was a granola bar called Kudos back in the day but other than that never heard of the word.

if you hit 340+ kudos you get gold membership and it is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

^^ even though its just and avy yall suckas need to realize this is like a paypal transaction, stop bein greedy with the Kudos..you have to make a payment to recieve

haha but yo

anybody wana explain to me what the hell the kudos are? I remember there was a granola bar called Kudos back in the day but other than that never heard of the word.

if you hit 340+ kudos you get gold membership and it is
pimp.gif
oh word in that case yall def deserve them my man, i tried to give you both another one but it wont let me...but you're less than 100 away
smokin.gif

hopefully you guys are still doing this, mad props.

1:36 -1:41

simple square border flashing knicks orange/blue cw

eeb. in white, bottom left so it doesn't block the face?

Thanks again.

Can I get a flashing border around my preexisting avy with in red yellow and orange also could I get text that fades in and out(is that possible) that saysHEADHUNTERS in purple

Back
Top Bottom