Ill hook it up........ vol for the deserving

im feeling real generous and i know some of you guys struggle from acne. so imma give up some monthly cases of proactiv. no lies, no bs, i got boxes and boxesof em. give me your info and ill hook it up.

i know how how it
frown.gif
feels so im helping out/

I have so much acne that I'm using the grease rolling off my chin and nose to type this.

WHAT

can i put that on my butt? the other day i sat on a toilet in the public restroom. now my but has a pimple that hurts when i sit...

..if not. this spot will be on ebay

ever since my acne has gone away i have like 8 DS boxes hahaha. pro activ sucks anyways.

ill ship out tomorrow to all the current pm's. im going to cali to buy a gt-r tomorrow so if i dont have time, then friday. i wont forget though, whatsshipping gonna cost you think? like 5 bucks?

Originally Posted by Sputnik

ill ship out tomorrow to all the current pm's. im going to cali to buy a gt-r tomorrow so if i dont have time, then friday. i wont forget though, whats shipping gonna cost you think? like 5 bucks?
Thanks bro
pimp.gif

ill ship out to the first 5-10 that send me a complete address and info. so far i got a bunch of requests in pm but only 2 or 3 provided info. those first 5-10i guarentee will recieve it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom