I'll just leave this here.....

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

whats going on? the pope molested some kid? i hope not
smh.gif

No. He just didn't do anything about it when he heard.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

whats going on? the pope molested some kid? i hope not
smh.gif

No. He just didn't do anything about it when he heard.

The Oakland diocese plead to the pope to defrock a pedophile priest. The pope then protected the pedophile priest had who tied up two boys and molested them.  He did this for the "good of the universal church."  The pope was afraid of people, particularly young children, would lose their faith in God.  When asked how many children did the priest molest, the priest responded with "tons".  The pope also stalled with other similar cases involving pedophile priests.

Do you really think a person with this kind of mentality should still be a pope?  Sacrificing children's lives so that the Church won't look bad? 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36325154

If you love them young boys I guess the move to make is to become a priest

you get busted and you dont get arrested... just rewarded with youngsters

smh, if I was a victim I would feel so bad because nothing is trully being done about it. Laws dont seem to apply to the church now? Why do these lames get a pass? throw these guys in jail so other dudes can bang them too... see if they like that.

the hipocrisy continue. Thats what these religions run on anyway. Leaders and followers (of course not everyone but you get the message)

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

That whole thing is disgusting man. It's GROSS! The sad thing is nothing is being done about it. Let them N'z marry, every man needs some vagina.

CLOWNZ!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom