I'll just leave this here.....

LXKSI.jpg

Spoiler [+]

and if yall don't understand...pick up a newspaper.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

But it's the media's fault though.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
what do you mean?
A lot of Catholic higher ups have placed the blame on the media for stirring things up as opposed to the church itself for sweeping these atrocities under the rug. It's unbelievable really. It's like someone got shot and the assailant gets mad because someone else saw it happen and called the cops. The assailant then blames the witness because, hey, if no one heard about it it didn't happen right?

That whole thing is disgusting man. It's GROSS! The sad thing is nothing is being done about it. Let them N'z marry, every man needs some vagina.

I gotta say that I hate the frequent Catholic bashing on this forum. It's astonishing to me, however, that this person (the "Pope") is still in the position he's in and that there have been people coming to his defense claiming that those who wield these accusations against his actions and those pedophiles he basically gave a pass to are the ones in the wrong. There are some real twisted people in the Vatican who will do just about anything to keep their positions of power.

The PedoPope picture is humorous

Originally Posted by jthagreat

so is the pope accused as well, or just for "sweeping it under the rug?"
The pope is being roasted by the media and, basically, everyone else with an ounce of common sense because about thirty years ago, he allowed a priest who molested a ton of kids to stay in the diocese. I believe that accused priest was only let go from the church two years ago.

^ The latter. Instead of "defrocking" an American priest accused of molesting over 200 deaf children during the 1950s and 60s, the Vatican gave him a pass. At the time, the current pope was a Cardinal and the Vatican's highest official so he basically was in on the cover up. He also supposedly (during his time as Archbishop of Munich in the 1980s) let a priest who was accused of sexual molestation and who was undergoing "therapy" go right back to do his thing instead of basically "firing" him.

it's wild though because normal, everyday people who do this get arrested yet these pedophiles who don a cloak and do this are hardly ever disciplined even by their church, forget about even being arrested by law enforcement. I imagine that it would be a heavy political windfall if law enforcement authorities take the initiative to arrest these frauds so instead they remain scared and at a distance.

Back
Top Bottom