I'll Pull Any Chick You Want on Myspace/Facebook

springfieldxd

Banned
if you don't think you can do it yourself.

i know it's alot of you young NTers out there that don't know how to approach women on the internet, and don't know what to say.

I can handle that for you.

for 20 USD through Paypal, I will provide profile consultation, mack down the broads of your choice, and for a nominal price, give post-lock in advice.

there is a guarantee on the payment, so if I don't get you the chick's number with a positive response, I will refund your money immediately.

for credentials, please click here.

PM for details.

pimp.gif

And I thought people paying for lessons on how to approach women in person was funny..

I know this is fake...but people DO pay for stuff like this and I just want to
alien.gif
alien.gif
them

I swear this dude James think he can get any woman, but made a post a few weeks ago how to go about pursuing a older chic he met online.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I swear this dude James think he can get any woman, but made a post a few weeks ago how to go about pursuing a older chic he met online.

smh.gif
but did i pull her?

it's not about whether i smashed or not, it's about whether i had enough game from the jump, which i did.

and let's not talk about them swampdonkies you were pulling on myspace... broads was lookin like Smokey's mama on Friday...
sick.gif

no lie back in the day i used to do this for friends, well i didnt charge them but i would talk to chicks on their profiles and , um speed of the process
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

I sent you a PM

Can i get a discount for multiple girls?

i'll enroll you in the Affinity Valued Customer Program, and for a 75 dollar recurring monthly charge, you get 50 mack-downs per billing cycle, with onelive phone consultation per month via 3-way and AIM.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif
but did i pull her?

it's not about whether i smashed or not, it's about whether i had enough game from the jump, which i did.

and let's not talk about them swampdonkies you were pulling on myspace... broads was lookin like Smokey's mama on Friday...
sick.gif

Not so attractive are my myspace targets.

Back
Top Bottom