Illegal Immigrant............saves 6 year old girl from being kidnapped..

30t6p3b.gif
@ the first reply.

Thank goodness the dude is married, though. ICE would have probably pulled up right behind the news stations if he wasn't.

30t6p3b.gif

Criminal minded is an idiot. acting like were all murderers.

It was nice and heroic of him to do what he did and I applaud him.

Hopefully it helps him get his papers.

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Illegal alien charged with attempted murder in Arizona
http://www.examiner.com/immigration...l-alien-charged-with-attempted-murder-arizona
8546c8765a3446f9ac332ad44d76694c.JPG

[h1]Trial begins for Puerto Rican man charged in deaths of former Santa Rosa woman, five others[/h1]

SRJC graduate Kate Donahue, 25, right, was severely burned and her fiance, Jesus Sanchez, was killed when a man doused family members with fuel and set them on fire during a New Year's gathering in Puerto Rico.
COURTESY PHOTO

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.pressdemocrat....10819551/1033/sitemaps04[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

criminal minded as a bad look for puerto ricans.

dude stays with his sublminal racist posts towards mexicans and he did it all the time with his previous username as well. im just sayin how he still posts on here is beyond me, im not even mexican but if he was making subliminal posts towards any other race he'd most likely have been banned long ago.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

what do u mean you all? your mexican the guy i posted is from Guatemala

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

dude stays with his sublminal racist posts towards mexicans and he did it all the time with his previous username as well. im just sayin how he still posts on here is beyond me, im not even mexican but if he was making subliminal posts towards any other race he'd most likely have been banned long ago.
And don't forget Black people. Dude is a loser 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

And don't forget Black people. Dude is a loser 
laugh.gif

i looked at some of his previous posts and you are correct.   dude needs to start being subliminal to a certain race on here that some feel is untouchable so he can get banned on site
laugh.gif

oh is criminal minded the clayton bigsby of latinos?
laugh.gif
i remember him. acting like some mexicans stuffed him in a locker screech style with the burning hate

oh and my bad didnt know it was posted already

Originally Posted by NobleKane

oh is criminal minded the tyrone bigsby of latinos?
laugh.gif
i remember him. acting like some mexicans stuffed him in a locker screech style with the burning hate

oh and my bad didnt know it was posted already

ignore him, dude loves to take shots at mexicans. that's what got him banned the first time.

Geez it is like Criminal Minded has Illegal Immigrant post alerts so he can be the first one in and make a racial post.....

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

what do u mean you all? your mexican the guy i posted is from Guatemala
where did I mention him being mexican? 
I put "we" because most of the people I know don't have papers. I somewhat identify myself with them.

I hate that this cat is perpetuating the Puerto Rican stereotype. They think their ishh dont stink because they dont face the same trials and tribulations of their Latino counterparts because they are property of the USA.

Back
Top Bottom