iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

Real cool guy when I kicked it with him, moved away and haven't spoke to him in a year.

Hope all is well brah.

Y'all can miss me with all the Mental Illness talk, if you care about this guy you will get him to a doctor if you think this is serious.

As far as Im concerned this is trolling for views and it is working.

Be Mentally ill and make a Youtube vid that you make money from each view instead of seeking help brehs

Be dumb brehs

Havent watched any of his videos in a while, and while watching this one I cant help but feel this is a calculated move to get a sweet paycheck before an extended vacation. The click-bait title, the sob story, and the MJ fake-retirement schtick. I guess to be successful on YT you have to be kind of an attention *****, but dude could have just went to NJ without any of the dramatics 

Y'all can miss me with all the Mental Illness talk, if you care about this guy you will get him to a doctor if you think this is serious.

Be Mentally ill and make a Youtube vid that you make money from each view instead of seeking help brehs

Be dumb brehs
Word you gotta kill yourself to be taken serious

Be dumb brehs

The typical basic ***** view.

His body language in the video basically screams depression. You can clearly tell it's real. If not he's a damn good actor.
If that is what you WANT to see, that will be what you see

Uhm... Yeah?

Isn't that what life typically is?

Our eyes anatomically see what they're looking at. Our minds perceive what our eyes show us. All of us perceive things differently.

Is it supposed to be ground breaking news that we might both look at picture and see two totally different meanings behind it?

If everyone saw everything the same then we'd be robots, not humans.

You CHOOSE to believe it's calculated, fake, and a ploy. I CHOOSE to believe that what I saw was genuine remorse, frustration and pain.

The difference between you and I though is, that at least I'm open minded enough to aknowledge that OF COURSE there is a possibility that he can be an amazing actor and he's fooled us all. In that case of course I'll feel disappointment for giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing his pain.

You choose to see it as disingenuous and aren't even giving it a lick or change of being real mental illness, real struggle, real pain.

Life ain't black and white BRUH. There's many possibilities.

Some of us aknowledge most, but some people only want to see things one way and stick to it, not even considering other possibilities.

It's clear who is who by the posts in this thread.

Last edited:

start a go fund me

Why? finances ain't the issue.

I will say I do understand why ya'll are skeptical, it is what he does. Doesn't mean it's not real each time, a duality, bi-polar.

That's all we're saying. But dudes too closed minded to realize that.

Of course he could be using this for more attention and more money, but it doesn't change the fact that he clearly has had and still continues to have mental issues.

Point blank. That shouldn't be discredited

start a go fund me

Why? finances ain't the issue.

I will say I do understand why ya'll are skeptical, it is what he does. Doesn't mean it's not real each time, a duality, bi-polar.

That's all we're saying. But dudes too closed minded to realize that.

Of course he could be using this for more attention and more money, but it doesn't change the fact that he clearly has had and still continues to have mental issues.

Point blank. That shouldn't be discredited

View media item 1748845

Last edited:
next video after all his real fans comment on this video saying he should stay and dont mind the haters, next two weeks he will post another video saying he is back. mark my words.

this can be real or fake,it doesnt matter. this type of video creates disruption/drama, and it will generates views from his fans. whatever mental illness he may have he definitely knows how to use it to get more publicity.

Dudes saying "he's done this before" well no **** do you know what bipolar is?

:lol: :smh:

Right. Not saying whether or not the video bro made was real or not. I don't know.

But, a friend of mine who is bipolar does the same thing. When he's manic(and not angry or paranoid) he feels nothing can stop him. But when he's really depressed he crumbles. Its frustrating to see, especially when it keeps happening.

Let him make his money. When the camera stops rolling the money stops, why is that a good thing for him? Duke is just a Palestinian-American tryna make it in an industry that is pro-Jewish and pro-White. He ain't getting no sitcom role so let him work the niche that he carved out. So what if he gotta create his own storylines... NBC ain't handing him a script anytime soon so **** them. Let his million subscribers decide what they wanna watch. Tired of living in a society where we're forced to conform to standards set by the wealthy in order to keep them wealthy. Tired of watching stupid *** movies created by an industry that is comprised of 90% of a certain skin complexion. Tired, tied, TIIIEEEEDDD.

People in here are idiots, cant never have a serious topic in here....comedians,actors etc have killed themselves because of depression and they had more money than this cat. Im not defending him but yall are some dumb*** for bashing someone. Depression is real but yall never know unless it affects you.

then again humanity is all ***cked up because people quit to care.

Finally watched the vid, I wasn't a fan but he sounds like he needs peace in his life. I hope he finds it.

i work in the behavioral health field and see so many people who have been mis-diagnosed with bipolar disorder by lazy doctors who don't have a clue how to be a real therapist. if he has an addiction to any type of mind/mood-altering substances, an accurate diagnosis of a mood disorder cannot be made until the person has been off the drugs/alcohol for 6 months. i'm not saying that this dude is not legitimately bipolar but in his early days of NT, he seemed like a temperamental crybaby that is happy when he gets his way and devastated when he doesn't. that is not bipolar. that's a spoiled brat. my advice to him would be to man up, figure out what he wants to do and go do that without whining.

Dudes saying "he's done this before" well no **** do you know what bipolar is?

:lol: :smh:

Right. Not saying whether or not the video bro made was real or not. I don't know.

But, a friend of mine who is bipolar does the same thing. When he's manic(and not angry or paranoid) he feels nothing can stop him. But when he's really depressed he crumbles. Its frustrating to see, especially when it keeps happening.

Bruh, it's so aggravating. They're killing it one month next is a trip to the hospital for a 72 hour hold. Once you see them turn into that down spin you gotta brace yourself.

Back
Top Bottom