iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

Mannnn. I remember making this same video and typing this same thing in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and now. This isn't new and this is going to happen again and again and again until I find the missing piece I've been searching for forever. There's so much more I want to say but I feel like I've said it all before.

he said people were calling him names and making fun of him. meh.

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that it's more than that.

If you have a social media account, you signed up for others to comment and make fun of you if they choose to do so...so let alone if you choose to make "vlogging" your entire personal life for others entertainment (and you have to question the type of individuals that find someone's regular life "entertaining", I don't see how he's getting hundreds of thousands of views off of just doing regular ****) and judgement your "career".

I was thinking he saw some wild **** while he was tryna come up in Hollywood.

he said people were calling him names and making fun of him. meh.

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that it's more than that.

If you have a social media account, you signed up for others to comment and make fun of you if they choose to do so...so let alone if you choose to make "vlogging" your entire personal life for others entertainment (and you have to question the type of individuals that find someone's regular life "entertaining", I don't see how he's getting hundreds of thousands of views off of just doing regular ****) and judgement your "career".

I was thinking he saw some wild **** while he was tryna come up in Hollywood.

He probably feels like his life depends on Youtube and whether people like him, which it technically does. A person who doesn't have a mental illness it probably won't effect them much, but a person with depression and/or bipolar? I can see how it could.

What is it about moving to LA, and being on the scene that makes cats lose it? You hear **** like this all the times.

Really curious. Only been to LaLa land one time when I was like 12. Dudes move there and always talk about how they get "caught up in the lifestyle". Is that code word for something? You don't hear about people moving to other places and losing it.

How NYC rats more emotionally stable than LA cats?

NY>

IG, Twitter, Snapchat, out here killing ppl. Hate to admit it but I watched that show "The Westbrooks" with NT fav girl India Love and it was sad smh. Views/followers has taken over the world. Hell, look at the Kardashians too, got the youngest sister playing operation on herself.

Everybody is tryna "make it" so they pack up and move to LA in search of "fame". If they don't get famous they're distraught like its suppose to happen. It's dudes who can ball their *** off but never made it to the NBA. That's life. If you've been on NT long enough you know this is part of the the Fousey cycle. He's been down this road so many times that if he truly wanted help it would be too easy to get, money isn't an issue which usually stops most people. He's practically made it, millions of subscribers, got some contract lately, what's next? Even a show on Comedy Central wouldn't seem to satisfy this guy. Maybe the bright lights aren't his thing and he needs to seek help without putting it on front street.

End attempt at a rant.

Anyone have an updated backstory?

I know he did youtube videos and whatnot. What was the recent news/success? 

I have been kind of out of the loop with his story. 

A NTer has to descend from the rafters and become our new star

I don't keep up with this guy, the few skits I've seen were super corny.  But what is his 'addiction?' attention? likes? srs 

He just ranted for 15 minutes about how he is 'done,' teased it with his dogs, saying goodbye, taxi, airport, etc.  Why not just be done and get low.  Why document it for everyone to see if you aren;t craving the attention?  

I feel dumb sorry for the uber driver that had to listen to this go down in his backseat. 
mean.gif

he says "maybe YouTube just isn't for me anymore." and he says YT hate brings him down and makes him depressed, yet he still is very active on YT. :rolleyes

Maybe if he cut out YT, he wouldn't see all the mean comments which would make him happier. Might not be the ultimate fix for his mental illness, but it would seem like a step in the right direction.

I have to say though, he's great at marketing himself and his videos. Not gonna say he's outright pandering to the people who experience depression, bipolar disorder, etc., but he's someone people can relate to i suppose.

Last edited:
Man this dude claimed that people tried to break him down and exploit his vulnerabilities and mental illness but when you broadcast yourself on Youtube you open yourself up to the world, what did he expect?

Man this dude claimed that people tried to break him down and exploit his vulnerabilities and mental illness but when you broadcast yourself on Youtube you open yourself up to the world, what did he expect?

Amazed this thread has gone 5 pages lol. Dudes really making this cat richer just with this being on the front page of NT general. Lol dont even know why I replied as this just increases clicks for his vids.

If he was really quitting, he would have pulled a Mr. Chi City and exposed the YouTube money making/exploitation platform that he did as his last video. The OG YouTube star with actual content that was worth subscribing to.

If he was really quitting, he would have pulled a Mr. Chi City and exposed the YouTube money making/exploitation platform that he did as his last video. The OG YouTube star with actual content that was worth subscribing to.

Real ****. Chi City was the truth.

Miss those vids.

Back
Top Bottom