iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

If he was really quitting, he would have pulled a Mr. Chi City and exposed the YouTube money making/exploitation platform that he did as his last video. The OG YouTube star with actual content that was worth subscribing to.

link to that vid?

I'm not gonna lie, seeing his tweets and announcements over the last 2 days on Twitter have made me feel stupid for defending him.

I'm not losing faith, and I know he isn't faking his bipolar issues, but he is showing some signs of alterior motives on his Twitter...

I expected him to be quiet and tryna find himself away from the public, not announcing meet and greets in NYC :rolleyes

Yoooo Mr Chi City was the man. One of the realest YouTuber's ever. His videos of him helping random people around the holidays :pimp:

I'm not gonna lie, seeing his tweets and announcements over the last 2 days on Twitter have made me feel stupid for defending him.

I'm not losing faith, and I know he isn't faking his bipolar issues, but he is showing some signs of alterior motives on his Twitter...

I expected him to be quiet and tryna find himself away from the
public, not announcing meet and greets in NYC :rolleyes

What kind of stuff is this weak *** dude on? Whats he posting? So that vid really was some ********? Corny as hell

I expected him to be quiet and tryna find himself away from the public, not announcing meet and greets in NYC :rolleyes

get trolled brehs
mjlol.png

Trololololololololo

I used to rock with dude, but homey is straight corn now :rofl:

:lol: @ meet and greets

View media item 1750435
The day after his vlog about moving to NJ to get away from the limelight, he announced he'd be at a comic convention to meet fans in NY...

And.

View media item 1750438
Yesterday he complained about being bored :rolleyes

Cmon BRUH. You're my dude... But you left exciting LA so you could be away from the glitz, glamour and fun. You left to go be around your family and just "feel love."

You already unhappy and bored at being with your family only after 24 hours? :rolleyes

I ain't tryna be too harsh. I want him to get right. I care about all my NT fam. But I don't see why he's complaining about being bored when he wanted to get away from everything to just think and reflect... Having nothing to do was kind of the point right?... You know NJ ain't gonna be like LA...

:rolleyes

Last edited:
It takes a special kind of attention ***** to play on people's emotions in an attempt to capitalize off that ****. Don't even care that I looked foolish for saying dude was cool in my book and that my book clearly doesn't mean **** now. The type of f*** s*** you have to be on to try to convince a bunch of people that you're legitimately suffering, only to turn around and pull that kind of stunt... I can't even begin to fathom that.

... **** that dude. :smh:

So he did what we all agreed he would. And? Not sure why yall are either acting surprised or vindicated.

Last edited:
Man Chi City was the truth. That video where his toilet was busted and his cable was ****** up and Jimmy Jons delivered the wrong sandwich ("we don't know WHAT we're bringing yo monkey ***" :rofl:) everything in his life was going wrong, and then he just started laughing like it was all good :lol: :smokin dude had such an envious outlook.

And when he dissed Keri Hilson :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom