Illinois Man Faces 75 Years In Prison For Recording Police

i honestly hope im inna situation like that man someday... im going to sue... and im going to win... big

gunna record w/o audio and let it be known im filming, then when those pork sirloins try n hem me up i will have already uploaded the video so i have proof and they cant try n set me up... hopefully i got batoned a cpl times too so i can take pictures and work the brutality angle

biggest gang in america and theyre response to hiring degenerates who over step their bounds at every crossing is to tell the public that theyre protecting that they cant record them?

but u can record me anytime u want... nah b... go sumwhere with that this is America not North Korea.

the legal system is %+$#, and the gov't stays using old $%# statutes and interpreting them to allow them to do citizens dirty.

i swear i hungry to just destroy people who try to pull this type of $@+ when i graduate law school.

Originally Posted by JuJu

the legal system is %+$#, and the gov't stays using old $%# statutes and interpreting them to allow them to do citizens dirty.

i swear i hungry to just destroy people who try to pull this type of $@+ when i graduate law school.

end thread/

cant embed but this was posted earlier on nt and i was wondering why is this dude cool with being recorded?

man that's sooo %$#$@+@ grimey...I hate that %!!$.

why is it a crime to record someone who's doing something trifling? wouldn't that be direct evidence of a wrong doing.

this not only applies to local and state cops...what about higher ups like senators, congress people, and such.

why is it that when they wanna do wire taps an record things it's all good but when we do our own investigations we get thrown in jail?

**$%+* up.

The hypocrisy in this situation disgust me but...

Originally Posted by prymone

this why we kill cops in chicago

You're tweeking fam.
30t6p3b.gif

CAUSE PEOPLE MIGHT BE RECORDING THEM FOR TERRORIST PLOTS WHEN WE RIOT THE STREETS

OD. But I seriously doubt he'll get much time if any. All over some junk cars 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Reporters said they're bound by the same law unless it's at a hearing or w/e but what about car chases or something like that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

absolutely ridiculous. how is this even a law. smdh seriously im disgusted

I think I read somewhere there's only a couple states including IL that have this law.

Originally Posted by prymone

this why we kill cops in chicago

I understand the sentiment, but OD.  I'm from Philly and use to have the same mentality. Alot of cops are $%*$!+!% and dickheads, but its a job and blindly hating them is childish. You have to understand its a job, and them guys take the uniforms off and have to go home to their children too.

Despicable and "Un-American".

Props to Mr. Alison for standing up for all of our constitutional rights.

Back
Top Bottom