Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just a thought,

lets say NWO is real and is making very prominent moves in implementing their goals.

I mean no matter how powerful Illuminati is there has to be at least some men or world leaders just as powerful as people who are associated with NWO that will appeal what is trying to be implemented thus causing a major war (most likely nuclear) to stop NWO from happening. 

Its not like they flip a switch and boom there is a new set of rules to follow, people are naturally inclined to oppose and get defensive loosing something or being proven wrong. Its basic psychology really. There would be mass bloodshed for something that astronomical to occur.

These type of things come with rules and were given to them from non humans and whom they must obey under galactic laws...all imma say on that n you can either chose to delve further into that or not

Don't mind this guy, 

I genuinely want to hear a supported answer to this, no judging, trolling, insults. I'm serious.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.
i agree with this post `100 percent.

don't get me wrong, this country and other so called democracies are as corrupt as they come. we're just less corrupt than most (and I can make this claim coming from one of the most corrupt nations in the world, Nigeria), and the citizens of this country do somewhat have control over their destiny. Like most societies, socioeconomic gaps exist and there is an inherent disconnect between the haves and the have nots. Sometimes this manifests itself as these moronic conspiracy theories. The people at the top of socio-economic caste system do what they can politically to make sure their agendas are met. These conspiracy theorists are trivializing the main social crutches that plaque society, and keeps the disenfranchized in the dark beyond recognition. The worst part is they never offer a solution to the pseudoparanormal mind control that is keeping black people down.  

politics in this country doesn't need the Illuminati to keep people in the dark. What the last 2 presidential election has thought me, is just how easy it is to manipulate the general public. The eye on the back of the dollar bill, and the Rocafella sign has nothing to do with the average American's inherent stupidity.

Omg Omg Omg, he talked about guns, Jesus and homosexuals...I'm definitely voting for him.
eyes.gif

end rant.

Another point id like to make, the church and religion in general has been used as a more "obvious" and effective tool of control than the illuminati. it has proven time and time again as the easiest way to get people to do your bidding. is the church the illuminati? 

in the  distant future when christianity becomes obsolete like many religions that preceded it, people in control are going to adopt christian symbols in their architecture and whatnot and the disenfranchized are going to associate christianity with something sinister/the illuminati. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.

don't get me wrong, this country and other so called democracies are as corrupt as they come. we're just less corrupt than most (and I can make this claim coming from one of the most corrupt nations in the world, Nigeria), and the citizens of this country do somewhat have control over their destiny. Like most societies, socioeconomic gaps exist and there is an inherent disconnect between the haves and the have nots. Sometimes this manifests itself as these moronic conspiracy theories. The people at the top of socio-economic caste system do what they can politically to make sure their agendas are met. These conspiracy theorists are trivializing the main social crutches that plaque society, and keeps the disenfranchized in the dark beyond recognition. The worst part is they never offer a solution to the pseudoparanormal mind control that is keeping black people down.  

politics in this country doesn't need the Illuminati to keep people in the dark. What the last 2 presidential election has thought me, is just how easy it is to manipulate the general public. The eye on the back of the dollar bill, and the Rocafella sign has nothing to do with the average American's inherent stupidity.

Omg Omg Omg, he talked about guns, Jesus and homosexuals...I'm definitely voting for him.
eyes.gif

end rant.

Another point id like to make, the church and religion in general has been used as a more "obvious" and effective tool of control than the illuminati. it has proven time and time again as the easiest way to get people to do your bidding. is the church the illuminati? 

in the  distant future when christianity becomes obsolete like many religions that preceded it, people in control are going to adopt christian symbols in their architecture and whatnot and the disenfranchized are going to associate christianity with something sinister/the illuminati. 

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

*underlined and in red* BINGO! You just decribed part of the illuminati. If you truly know all the inner workings of this machine called the illuminati then you would have known that these two are part of its branches especially the Vatican.

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

*underlined and in red* BINGO! You just decribed part of the illuminati. If you truly know all the inner workings of this machine called the illuminati then you would have known that these two are part of its branches especially the Vatican.

. is the church the illuminati? 

Yes...I would hope that is why people are looking into the "Illuminati."
They have repressed the spirituality of people. That's a serious issue you know. I look into it, so that I can free my mind mentally. Coming from a Christian background this affects me personally. 

. is the church the illuminati? 

Yes...I would hope that is why people are looking into the "Illuminati."
They have repressed the spirituality of people. That's a serious issue you know. I look into it, so that I can free my mind mentally. Coming from a Christian background this affects me personally. 

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

there's nothing secret about it though
laugh.gif
 people are stupid and have been controlled by religion since the dawn of man....illuminati conspiracy theorists need to stop making it more than it is.

And the church is NOT the only religious institution that currently exerts its power today world-wide. Islam is on the come up, and it has nothing to do with demon worship-cults-symbols-stupid rappers-the washington monument looking like a phalus-spiderman throwing up the devil horns.

And if you claim the vatican is the illuminati, why do people insist on pointing out pagan symbols from multiple ancient religions that have nothing to do with the vatican. Yo son, you ever notice how the Lincoln's statue looks like the shrine of ratchaprasong.
nerd.gif
 Honestly at this point what isn't the Illuminati? If people stop making this to be some conspiracy theorist, there wouldn't be such a disconnect between the those that know and those that don't.  Detrivialize it, tell people organized religion and other "basic" psychological tactics are used to control the masses. Essentially bring this issue back to a common, human level. It's almost like conspiracy theorist go out of their way to find their way to make things as unbelievable as possible, just so they could revel in people not "seeing the truth". Like yall said the truth is all in our faces, but let's look away from ******ed symbols that were adopted from many civilizations and look within ourselves.

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

there's nothing secret about it though
laugh.gif
 people are stupid and have been controlled by religion since the dawn of man....illuminati conspiracy theorists need to stop making it more than it is.

And the church is NOT the only religious institution that currently exerts its power today world-wide. Islam is on the come up, and it has nothing to do with demon worship-cults-symbols-stupid rappers-the washington monument looking like a phalus-spiderman throwing up the devil horns.

And if you claim the vatican is the illuminati, why do people insist on pointing out pagan symbols from multiple ancient religions that have nothing to do with the vatican. Yo son, you ever notice how the Lincoln's statue looks like the shrine of ratchaprasong.
nerd.gif
 Honestly at this point what isn't the Illuminati? If people stop making this to be some conspiracy theorist, there wouldn't be such a disconnect between the those that know and those that don't.  Detrivialize it, tell people organized religion and other "basic" psychological tactics are used to control the masses. Essentially bring this issue back to a common, human level. It's almost like conspiracy theorist go out of their way to find their way to make things as unbelievable as possible, just so they could revel in people not "seeing the truth". Like yall said the truth is all in our faces, but let's look away from ******ed symbols that were adopted from many civilizations and look within ourselves.

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

But you know the Illuminati and the Church were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

But you know the Illuminati and the Church were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

Children stop! The arguments mean nothing. Just static and discord.The illuminati aint nothin you everyday people could understand.

Children stop! The arguments mean nothing. Just static and discord.The illuminati aint nothin you everyday people could understand.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

do you?
grin.gif

do you?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

do you?
grin.gif
This is why I refuse to believe most illuminati conspiracists, A bunch of average joes acting like geniuses on the matter because of youtube and google research.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

do you?
grin.gif
This is why I refuse to believe most illuminati conspiracists, A bunch of average joes acting like geniuses on the matter because of youtube and google research.
laugh.gif

cartune wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

But you know the Illuminati and uses the Church as a front, were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

Fixed! I'm done with you. You don't know your limitations when you are not fit for certain convos so immma let this dialogue with you cease especially after that redundant comment
30t6p3b.gif

The Church is one of their many fronts just like Jehovah's Witness was created as  front...you know kind of like they created a two party state to appear like they are both polar opposites with two different agendas when in fact they are opposames cloaking the Feds who sit in the cut
laugh.gif
 their arses off. Go pick up more literature bro and comprehend it.

cartune wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

end rant.

But you know the Illuminati and uses the Church as a front, were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

Fixed! I'm done with you. You don't know your limitations when you are not fit for certain convos so immma let this dialogue with you cease especially after that redundant comment
30t6p3b.gif

The Church is one of their many fronts just like Jehovah's Witness was created as  front...you know kind of like they created a two party state to appear like they are both polar opposites with two different agendas when in fact they are opposames cloaking the Feds who sit in the cut
laugh.gif
 their arses off. Go pick up more literature bro and comprehend it.

I agree we need something like an official thread to discuss things like the NWO and assorted "alternate viewpoints" and strange happenings. We could compile a lot of information, I know a bit but I'm still learning from posters like Tor and crobers. Youtube should not be the first place you hit for this kind of info, although convenient. Disinformation is too prevalent. Just from the threads and responses I see every week I can tell not many people have even a basic understanding of what the illuminati are, and have based all of their opinions and knowledge off some badly edited slideshows. I'm completely down and will post ACTIVELY, I'd love some open discussion about the illuminated, NWO, Bildeberg, Mossad, 911, CIA, aliens... any and everything. But we can't just come to trolling and arguing every time because one side thinks their thoughts and opinions are more valuable than the other. I'd rather spend my time trying to gain some knowledge than looking for lulz.

I agree we need something like an official thread to discuss things like the NWO and assorted "alternate viewpoints" and strange happenings. We could compile a lot of information, I know a bit but I'm still learning from posters like Tor and crobers. Youtube should not be the first place you hit for this kind of info, although convenient. Disinformation is too prevalent. Just from the threads and responses I see every week I can tell not many people have even a basic understanding of what the illuminati are, and have based all of their opinions and knowledge off some badly edited slideshows. I'm completely down and will post ACTIVELY, I'd love some open discussion about the illuminated, NWO, Bildeberg, Mossad, 911, CIA, aliens... any and everything. But we can't just come to trolling and arguing every time because one side thinks their thoughts and opinions are more valuable than the other. I'd rather spend my time trying to gain some knowledge than looking for lulz.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

It's funny that people who scoff at what I refer to as 'the work' (see All and Everything) are too busy living their average 9-5 lifestyle which is rooted in falseness. I'm committed to this !$*% yo.

It's funny that people who scoff at what I refer to as 'the work' (see All and Everything) are too busy living their average 9-5 lifestyle which is rooted in falseness. I'm committed to this !$*% yo.

Back
Top Bottom