Illuminati Conspirasist , have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rRjBQUCkGC...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs http://www.youtube.com/v/rRjBQUCkGC...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/rRjBQUCkGC...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Peep 0:43 on her finger

laugh.gif

Nah but really, I just felt like posting it for the simple fact that miss B is�
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
and Jay won.

Not the first time shes used that...

Its in her album artwork too...

Don't know what to make of it tho...

VC is okay, but way christian, and nike itself is a saturn worshiping company, the saturnian energy charged from the swoosh is actually a ring of saturn, once i was hired by them, i started going to "corporate" "lodge" meetings, my friend says that its all freemasonic, i say he is an idiot. but there are so many different worship points, the sun, used the most, pagan cults, christians, egyptians, corporate logos, its everywhere, saturn, rings, wedding rings, monks shaving heads in certain ways, priests collars, the color black even, hexagons, circumcision, piercings, many more, the moon, the sacred feminine, goddess worship, the greek goddess diana, dyionysis, honestly, i say just start studying sacred symbols to become literate in that way, also just start looking into logos (any of them) freemasonic orders ( they are all not bad ) so many are great people who dedicate many things to society, and when i was younger, i was taking the path to becoming a york rite freemason. theres so many different lodges, barack obama is a freemason, he is a prince hall freemason.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

VC is okay, but way christian, and nike itself is a saturn worshiping company, the saturnian energy charged from the swoosh is actually a ring of saturn, once i was hired by them, i started going to "corporate" "lodge" meetings, my friend says that its all freemasonic, i say he is an idiot. but there are so many different worship points, the sun, used the most, pagan cults, christians, egyptians, corporate logos, its everywhere, saturn, rings, wedding rings, monks shaving heads in certain ways, priests collars, the color black even, hexagons, circumcision, piercings, many more, the moon, the sacred feminine, goddess worship, the greek goddess diana, dyionysis, honestly, i say just start studying sacred symbols to become literate in that way, also just start looking into logos (any of them) freemasonic orders ( they are all not bad ) so many are great people who dedicate many things to society, and when i was younger, i was taking the path to becoming a york rite freemason. theres so many different lodges, barack obama is a freemason, he is a prince hall freemason.
Thanks. Half way through you blew my high.....

Enough with the Illuminati Conspiracy *%+!@!@%... Illuminati has zip zero effect on your everyday life unless you let it through weakness of mind..

All illuminati conspiracies aside. When did it become cool to wear stuff that signifies the devil?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Enough with the Illuminati Conspiracy *%+!@!@%... Illuminati has zip zero effect on your everyday life unless you let it through weakness of mind..
Ahhh ok ok because YOU say so?, Everything is as it seems.......I have seen the light

Back
Top Bottom