im 24.......posters in my room? yay or nay?

Proceed in which you feel best. Who's to say posters are "grown". Who gives a @!@% about what is "grown". As the cliched NT response goes, "just do you".

I don't see what's wrong with having posters up. Ads, not so much. I'd get a simple black frame for the XI poster and call it a day.

Have you seen some of these people's rooms?
roll.gif
Places are so cluttered and nasty, old dusty furniture, etc. While some here have real nice rooms, I wouldn't take to heart what too many of these kids say.

Posters are not a good look but I don't care. I have this poster in a frame hanging in my bedroom
laugh.gif

bfast-letter.jpg

But the chicks actually like this so it's a win for me 
devil.gif

yea i would feel weird having poster up when im 24. im 20 and my room is filled with posters and hats and shoeboxes. when im older i plan on having my actual grown man room with art and nice things like that. and then my personal room with all my hobbies and poster and videogames.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

yea i would feel weird having poster up when im 24. im 20 and my room is filled with posters and hats and shoeboxes. when im older i plan on having my actual grown man room with art and nice things like that. and then my personal room with all my hobbies and poster and videogames.

yeah....if i was gettin a 2 room apt i could just have a sneaker room and hang my posters in there but im doin the essentials right now which means the "personal  room" is on hold....

no posters!!!!! Even if framed properly, they looked cheap........I have some dope posters, goodfella, pulp fiction, oceans 11 (autographed by everyone in the main cast of each movie) and they stay put away until I finish my theater room in the basement......

Do you... who cares what others think if you smashing than she shouldn't even know that posters were in your room in the first place.
glasses.gif

Go for it, it's your apartment. Who cares what the next person thinks? They're not paying your bills. I'll probably throw a poster or two up when I get my own place.

I am 20 and I have the wings poster, a giant Pink Floyd poster and a few record covers on my wall and I love it. Do what you like.

do whatever you want...its your room and if the female really liked you then she wouldnt care about you posters...i mean it is what you are about

Im 24 and had the same dilemma.

Decided to wait and get some nice lithographs to frame and put up.

Back
Top Bottom