I'm 95% Sure I'm Quitting My Job

ehh, i was in the same thing you are in now. hated my bosses, they didnt respect what i did. pullin 13 hour days every sat.

quit right before christmas and never been happier. just be sure to save a few checks to get you thru the looking for a new job phase and you will be good.

got a new job now. boss is the best boss i could ever ask for. and im good.

but im only 19, going to college. im talking about part time jobs here lol.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You probably just had a bad day today it'll be all good tomorrow
It's been like this the past year. These dudes are never satisfied with how much effort and time I put in for the extremely little amount of pay I get.

I think I already know the answer but have you approached the manager and had a talk with him/her?
Nope my manager doesn't even talk to us. The place is just so incompetent.

Student life might be the next step for me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

It's been like this the past year. These dudes are never satisfied with how much effort and time I put in for the extremely little amount of pay I get.

I think I already know the answer but have you approached the manager and had a talk with him/her?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
In this economy I would say just suck it up but if it's affecting the rest of your day/non work time you might as well quit

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't quit until you are 100% sure you're getting the other job or you're forced out...we're in a recession man, people are fighting for jobs like crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Na man. I'm tired of getting jerked off by these %+!++%**. The place is riddled by incompetency and the fact that they have the nerve to consider cleaning house when they should be fired is enough for me to move on to better things in life. This job isn't going to do anything miraculous for my future. Just a nice little resume builder. I need to move on, for myself.
I should have asked..do you need this job? Like, do you depend on it for bills etc?
Nope it's just a little resume builder and I think 2 years out of the possible 4 years of work is enough. If this job paid me a legit salary (ie minimum wage) I would suck things up. But it just isn't worth it.

then quit

I have never had to walk out of a job because I was unhappy with it but ive been close.

Recession or not I know you feel like getting the hell outta there.

I once almost quit one of my current jobs for a better job but the manager was playing games, made me put in my 2 weeks and all but I was able to keep myposition and took my notice out with no problems.

I wouldn't quit until I knew my position at the other job was solidified. But that is just me.

Damn I been there before...

Stick it through, I have regrets from doing that when the econ. was good.

Word I always have the "should I quit mindset" after a bad day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

deconstructing-biggie.JPG
roll.gif
This made me laughfor some reason/ too lazy to read what you wrote OP but dont do anything dumb, the economy is bad and you need to stick it out any way possible, unless youcan make more elsewehre.

I quit my job in Friday. I have nothing lined up for Monday, no plans on what I'm going to do, nothing. But the job made me so damn miserable that I had toget out. It's all good.

Are you the kid working in the Marillac computer lab?

Or are you the voluptuous Kandy Ng in SJC?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Conference Services is hiring
laugh.gif
, and theres alwaysEMS
pimp.gif

Didn't he just say that he had another job soon?

And he was just tired of this lame one?

Christ man.

Back
Top Bottom