I'm About To Get Tested

Good stuff.
I been a lil too laid back since I been wifed up.
I should visit a doctor too.

Got my annual check-up last week...
pimp.gif

i need a check up too. i havent in a few months. i used to get it for free at the clinic. but it closed down. do anybody know how much it cost to get tested?

just being safe...I'm 23 on Thursday so this is a responsibility

just went through some @#+ with a chick and I said we should get tested together since 1.) I didnt get a handle on her...i thought something was off about herbut i couldnt put my finger on it...and 2.) I wanted to hit it but my 6th sense was going off..

Lo and behold, I tell her we should get tested together and she says only way that happens is if 1) I'm THAT scared of my results or if 2.) she wasplanning to have sex with me. Based on her nonverbal communication, I could tell she was (my homegirl says she's frontin on the box) but I didnt press theissues. I deleted her # and dont plan on calling her. So......

I just dont wanna deal with the movies andi sh they show you
laugh.gif

I went yesterday, my left arm sore as hell. Plus she stuck that thing up my pipe. Omg one of the weirdest and stringing things.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I aint with the suspense at all so ima just do the qtip thing...thug it out

91815142748856aa90834c29dcd86b3b9b4cbf5.gif

You just brought back memories that made my stomache hurt G
smh.gif

Tell me you that you didn't ignore my warning about going raw G
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

there are different methods??? ^^^ (never been, curious to know)

man u better stop playin and take ya $+# down to the dept of health on Flatbush....jus get there early...blood sample and oral swab....had the gall to beplaying KIDS while i waited for my results
smh.gif
laugh.gif

that q-tip %**$ just aint happening...oral swab..some blood fine..anything further..no thanks

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

there are different methods??? ^^^ (never been, curious to know)

man u better stop playin and take ya $+# down to the dept of health on Flatbush....jus get there early...blood sample and oral swab....had the gall to be playing KIDS while i waited for my results
smh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha im dying @ work, you right tho
frown.gif

I have to get tested now too. I already know what I have, but I better not have anything else
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I aint with the suspense at all so ima just do the qtip thing...thug it out

91815142748856aa90834c29dcd86b3b9b4cbf5.gif

You just brought back memories that made my stomache hurt G
smh.gif

Tell me you that you didn't ignore my warning about going raw G
nerd.gif
aint no qtip going no where below the belly button if you cant find out wat i got from blood then i dont want to know
laugh.gif

but as far as gettin tested you can be once of the cleanest people around and still be thinkin wat if

as far as going raw sig check
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom