I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

my homie is going through the same thing right now.. this guy has it bad right now. my assumption is that he gets lonely sometimes and turns to the white girl for companionship.. my advice would be to fight the urge as best as possible bro. when you get that feeling when you feel like $ h!t and the only thing that will make you feel better is a bump, fight it bro!! try to go for a run or meet up with the homies to chill. when you are sober, add up the money you are droppin on them girlies or 8 balls bro!!

stayin up til early in the AM and wakin up around sunset or later is not the business bro.. go getchu a female and post up with her at night.. that should help bc instead of doin that yayo, you're gettin box from her.

good luck tho bro.. i know its hard but you'll thank yourself later.

ps: lookin burnt aint cute.. yes !%*%.

Thanks bro

Hit up that rehab homie... When it's gotten to the point where you're ashamed of yourself you should already know it's time

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yea man I'm 27, got a kid and my girl knows about it. I be sneaking behind her back doing it, she said she would leave it it got out of control. None of my friends know about it. i just trap myself in the house drinking and getting high 2 or 3 times a week. I don't want my family to know
is it your fear of a lack of support to tell them about it?

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You need to go to rehab. You're in denial and you're going to kill yourself if you stay on the path that you're on right now. That's the only thing that is going to save you. Good luck! 
The irony of the advice/SN combo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

DMoney82 wrote:
is it your fear of a lack of support to tell them about it?

Fear. I just feel like I messed my entire life up. It was so much I wanted to do and feel like it's to late and it's over. I feel like a failure and get in these slumps and turn to alcohol and coke. I turn down events and other outings with friends and fam just to sit up in the house. I think Im going to get some help after reading some of these comments.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

article-0-026EAD57000005DC-618_468x741.jpg

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

indifferent.gif
wow
30t6p3b.gif
What? RIP to the woman and all but the dudes right... 

If for no one else, do it for your seed fam.

I turn down events with a lot of people and I know it's stemming from my depression. Coke habit might have pushed you there.

I'm throwing myself right back into therapy when I get my money right for it. No meds but it's getting harder every day not having a non judging soul to talk to.

Rehab is the answer. Or at least meetings with others, those are similar to therapy sessions.

Damn man, my sister went through the same thing and its scary stuff. I know you are strong enough to help yourself and set an example for your child, and you want to be there for your child/children if they ever have this sort of problem themselves. Seek help dont hide from reality and MAN UP do what YOU have to do.

Bottom line you need help cause this is a serious issue, not on some 'I need to hit the gym' tip that you never get around to, but a serious life and death issue

It may be hard, but talk to someone you can rely on like a family member or close friend. I know if I was in your shoes the one and only person I'd be able to talk to about it would be my uncle who is basically my best friend and a father figure without the father tag. It also helps that hes been through all types of very ##%**+ up $%%@ in his life. I bring this up because I realize finding someone close to talk to about an issue like this is not easy.

If there's no one you feel comfortable talking to which is understandable, get professional help right away because thats what its going to come down to regardless. The purpose of speaking about it with someone you trust is that they will most likely speed up the process for you. If you don't have that person, do it yourself. Get your %#! in to rehab by any means necessary.

Cocaine is WAY TOO WACK to throw your life away for it. $%%@ is just not worth your life, or anyones life, b. Keep your head up and good luck

Real talk fam, please get help. Make that phone call to seek the help you so desperately need, before your family gets that phone call that it is too late.

Yea man I'm 27, got a kid and my girl knows about it. I be sneaking behind her back doing it, she said she would leave it it got out of control. None of my friends know about it. i just trap myself in the house drinking and getting high 2 or 3 times a week. I don't want my family to know

Not to downplay your situation, but 2-3 times a week is considered an ADDICTION?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

article-0-026EAD57000005DC-618_468x741.jpg

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

indifferent.gif
wow
30t6p3b.gif
What? RIP to the woman and all but the dudes right... 
I'm not trying to insult her at all, I'm using her as an example of what that crap can do to you.  She had all the talent in the world and died from this stuff, don't wanna see OP waste away either.
OP get help for yourself but more importantly your kid and family (they may not know now but thats a dangerous road your walking on)

Here's what you do. Forget rehab and get on some natural herbs to aid in the detox process. You can do it yourself.

Good herbs to use would be valerian root, skullcap, passionflower, St. John's Wort, and 5 HTP will get you back on your feet. You don't take them all as a combination though.

You need to find what herb is best for you and go from there. Valerian will calm you down if your having trouble sleeping. 5 HTP and SJW will help stabilize your mood.

Drink a lot of chamomile tea at night. Go the natural route from here on out, you can't substitute chemical for natural.

Like someone said, think about your child...get help to be there for them..you're not a failure in their eyes

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Not to downplay your situation, but 2-3 times a week is considered an ADDICTION?  
nerd.gif
To some that might be used to independence within their own minds. This guy is basically saying he hits a wall 2-3 times a week and the only way to break through is bumpin some lines. I can see what youre saying on the loose definition of addiction...but to him, if it bothers him, it can be considered so.
To OP, Ive seen A LOT of friends get messed up on drugs. It killed a lot of close people I know as well and the thing is- they were scared to open up like you. If you really wanna find out whos down for you and what means the most in life, you will seek help and let others help you out. Best of luck to you OP, I hope ya find good treatment to get you on a straight path 
smile.gif

get help my dude.  if your friends don't do it and they don't know you do it why don't you let them know? i'm sure they'll try and help you out man. 

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Here's what you do. Forget rehab and get on some natural herbs to aid in the detox process. You can do it yourself.

Good herbs to use would be valerian root, skullcap, passionflower, St. John's Wort, and 5 HTP will get you back on your feet. You don't take them all as a combination though.

You need to find what herb is best for you and go from there. Valerian will calm you down if your having trouble sleeping. 5 HTP and SJW will help stabilize your mood.

Drink a lot of chamomile tea at night. Go the natural route from here on out, you can't substitute chemical for natural.
Go to rehab.

Do it for your kid G... Gotta clean up, I have some people i can take pictures of for you, so you can see what you don't wanna be in a couple of years

Been there done that....it took a long night for me to step back and realize I was headed down the wrong road fast...you can kick the addiction without rehab like I did,but some people can't...so if u feel like rehab would be your only way out then you need to check that out...one of my friends that I use to get high with told me last week he has resorted to crack cocaine sometimes...Smh

To me 3 times a week is a lot because I sleep the entire next day then it's back to it. The days in between I'm sleep, crashing. 

You definitely need to talk to someone about it. Living your life in shame and guilt is not the way to go. This might be an opportunity to find out who your true friends are. It appears that the secret you held in for so long has finally become too heavy for you to carry on your on. Let your loved ones and friends know what your going through so they can aid you in the process of defeating your addiction. If not, just stop and whenever you get urges to use again think about the shame and guilt you'll have to endure as byproduct of using. Instant gratification is not worth the long term guilt and shame, my dude.

Back
Top Bottom